Menu
K
Author of the complaint
3:56 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid Davison Design and Development close to $11, 000.00 to develop me an Urn
and they sent me a picture of the product and they also told me that American Greeting company was interested in selling my product. After two years of paying Davison they decided not to sell my product so I know they never intended to sell my product. They scammed me just like they did the other people. I was wondering if someone could help me get some of my money back. If there is a lawsuit I would like my name to be joined in with the rest of the people they scammed. The date was close to three years ago. Their number is [protected]. I have tried calling myself and emailing and they just email me back saying they are still trying to find a company willing to sell them. That was not the agreement we had. I would like if not all at least over half of it back. This was something they (Davison) really had me thinking that American Greeting Company was really interested in the product.

More Davison Design & Development complaints & reviews

Davison Design & Development - they almost got me for $695.00
Davison Design & Development - fraud
Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off
Davison Design & Development - ripoff company
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off
Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments