Honeywell International Logo

Honeywell International

Having problems with Honeywell International?

Honeywell International Customer Service Contacts

1877 841 2840 (United States)
+1 480 353 3020 (International)
+1 800 633 3991 (Honeywell Home (Lyric)
+1 877 271 8620 (Thermostats & Indoor Air Quality)
+61 293 537 000 (Australia)
+64 96 235 050 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7800 (Austria)
+359 24 029 500 (Bulgaria)
+36 14 514 300 (Hungary)
+213 21 793 497 (Algeria)
+62 215 794 8118 (Indonesia)
+27 116 958 000 (South Africa)
+82 27 996 114 (South Korea)
+66 26 933 099 (Thailand)
+216 71 965 425 (Tunisia)
+971 44 505 800 (UAE & Middle East)
4D5, 115 Tabor Road

47/53 rue Raspail, 92594 Levallois Perret

Germany
Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, D-63067 Offenbach

Hungary
1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 2-4.

Norway
Solbråveien 23, 1383 Asker

Romania
3 George Constantinescu street, BOC Tower, Entrance A, 4th floor, District 2, 020339 Bucharest

Slovakia

Angola
Rue Helder Neto, Edificio de Jacare, № 51, 5th floor, Bairro Alvalade
Municipio Maianga, Luanda

China
Pudong New Area, Shanghai, № 555, Huanke Road, Zhangjiang Hi-tech Park, Shanghai, 201203

India
Fifth Floor, Unitech Trade Center, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Block C, Sector 43, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana

Indonesia

Kenya
Eden Square Business Center, 1st Floor, Block One, Chiromo Road,
Westlands, Nairobi, P. O. Box 856-00606 - Nairobi, Kenya

Morocco
Twin Center, Tour Ouest, Angle Bd. Zerktouni et EL Massira, 16ème étage, 20100 Casablanca

Nigeria
21 Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo Road, Southwest Ikoyi, Lagos State

South Africa
Honeywell House, Treur Close, Waterfall Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, 1685

South Korea
4F,5F & 7F SangAm IT Tower, 434 Worldcup Buk-ro, Mapo-gu Seoul, 03922 Republic of Korea

Thailand
252/121 25th Floor Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower II, Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Khwang Bangkok 10320

Tunisia
Tunis Business Center, Immeuble Sarra, Bvd principal, 1053 Berges du Lac, Tunisia

UAE & Middle East
Emaar Business Park, Building 2, Level 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 232362, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
14th Floor, Pacific Place Building, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
Canopus Corporate Alphaville, Avenida Tamboré, 267 – Torre Sul, 17o Andar, Barueri, São Paulo, CEP: 06460

Mexico
Av. Santa Fe № 94 Torre A, 1er Piso, Col. Zedec Santa Fe, Ciudad de México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honeywell International Customer Service. Initial Honeywell International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Honeywell International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Honeywell International. Discuss the issues you have had with Honeywell International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Honeywell International Complaints & Reviews

Honeywell InternationalHome thermostat

My home thermostat has been REPLACED (3) TIMES within a year. Nothing
but problems...and this has cost me a LOT of money to have a technician come out!
This is a consumer rip off! It's outrageous! You have records of all the calls that have been made
about this problem. I can get the heat sign, but now the air condition sign won't come on!
Please call me at [protected] about the on going issues with the thermostat!

Jan 13, 2021

Honeywell International — Honeywell thermostat rth6360 programmable thermostat rth6360d1002

We purchased this thermostat on 12/22/20 and my husband installed as he does all our thermostats over the...

Dec 12, 2019

Honeywell International — thermostat by honeywell (wireless thermostat model thm 5320r)

I have had numerous unproductive discussions with many different customer service and technical support...

Honeywell Internationalcode of conduct

First and foremost, the labor laws are being violated by working honeywell employees 12 hours a day for 5 Weeks straight honeywell Intelligrated employees in phoenix are being threatened by supervisors to work these hours with know consideration of honeywell policy they use derogatory language like they are slave drivers because they came from intellligrated they don't follow honeywell welll code of ethics. You have two supervisors there that have there wives on the worksite and literally drives her around in the cart all day and give her preferential treatment over honeywell employees and thats violation of your conduct code which no one adheres to.
    Honeywell is not being represented right by former inteligrated employees . African americans are being discriminated against and nothing is being done. Majority of African americans quit for this reason. There may be a lawsuit on arrise if nothing being done

Honeywell aerospace phoenix — employee raises management treatment of employees

The management on the aerospace assembly line treat the employee like crap.The company makes all sort of...

Honeywell — roaming service cancellation

I have been chasing Etisalat since 10th January for giving me back my security amount AED 2000 dirhams after...

Dubai

Honeywell Internationalglobal software

Honeywell in a recent press release claims to be CMMI Level 5 rated. Read below: 2/8/2015 100% Of Honeywell's Global Software Divisions Compatible With CMMI® Maturity Level 5 -- CMMI Maturity Level 5 is the pinnacle of software development excellence -- Positions Honeywell for continuous improvement in the delivery of its business objectives -- CMMI Maturity Level 5 improves software quality, user experience, and predictability of schedule and cost MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that 100% of its global software divisions are compatible with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Maturity Level 5. CMMI Maturity Level 5 enables continuous business improvement and innovation. For Honeywell, this translates into building and improving enterprise-wide software capability, as well as increasing software quality through reduced errors and defects. Honeywell's CMMI-based improvement program will enable increased profit levels per employee and improved customer satisfaction targets. "Software development and manufacturing have become increasingly important to Honeywell's product portfolio including software-enabled products, solutions enabled by Software as a Service (SaaS), connected offerings, and simulation tools, " said Honeywell Chairman and CEO, Dave Cote. "Like total quality management, a best practice widely adopted in Western manufacturing companies, CMMI is a similar best practice in software engineering." "CMMI Maturity Level 5 is the highest level that can be attained in an appraisal, " said Kirk Botula, CEO at the CMMI Institute. "Maturity Level 5 means that an organization's processes meet the intent of best practice and are repeatable and long lasting, executed according to standardized methods, highly predictable, and are continuously optimized to achieve efficiencies through innovation. By using the CMMI to build excellence into its enterprise-wide software capability, Honeywell will differentiate itself from its industry peers." "Honeywell is committed to building excellence in its software capability, " said Krishna Mikkilineni, Honeywell Senior Vice President, Engineering, Operations, and IT. "CMMI Maturity Level 5's best practices in software engineering are critical to creating products that are intuitive, reliable, and meet current and emerging customer needs. Agile software development emphasizes iterative and incremental development, daily collaboration with the customer, and the use of cross-functional teams to build working software. Both CMMI Maturity Level 5 and agile development are critical to creating products that are intuitive, reliable, and have higher customer value." "A lot of software development is learnable and reusable, and when combined with agile principles can result in robust and high quality products, " continued Mikkilineni. "That's what CMMI helps us to achieve. CMMI Maturity Level 5 takes Honeywell into a higher level of capability, sharpening the competitive edge of our software teams, and verifying our operations and customer satisfaction are the 'best of the best' in the industry." "Our world-class software teams are developing better products, faster and at a lower cost through improving standards, processes, and procedures, " concluded Cote. "We view compatibility with CMMI Maturity Level 5 as an important differentiator, providing us with a competitive advantage that will help us achieve our long-term business objectives." I guess i should say they claim to be "compatible" but we all know that is semantics and they are trying to convince everyone that does not know the difference that they are recognized and rated as CMMI Level 5 when in fact they are no where near that, and from what i see daily, they could not get rated at CMMI Level 3 They are going to scam some folks and airlines which means they are goign to endanger our children.

Honeywell / Wireless Thermostat — defective unit and poor customer service

Honeywell Wifi Thermostat Thought this was a good unit until it went up in smoke 7 months after...

Honeywell — terminal 5 check in security

I am a frequent traveller using terminal 5. On the 6th May at approx 06.40 I was clearing security at the...

F57a Flush Mount Honeywell Electronic Aircleanerbrand new air cleaners-02 nos. not working

We have brought Honeywell brand F57A Flush mount electronic aircleaners. We ordered one through our sub-contractor and one directly. After we got delivery of the brand new equipment not switching ON. We have procured these equipment for one of our MNC client to whom it is not delivered in working condition since more than 60 days. There were 02 aircleaners which reached for us as a replacement but the situation is the same with those 02 air cleaners. Ultimately we are not able to deliver the air cleaners to our MNC client who believes in Honeywell air cleaners having denied of alternative make of air cleaner. Leaving us(Shimizu corporation) in a pathetic situation of not delivering the equipment in their(MNC client's) office facility as per the schedule. Please support us.

Regards,
        Amarnath.J.
        +[protected].

Honeywell Payment SystemsI need advice before making the next step.

Honeywell Payment Systems sent me letter claiming that I have won some prize. Well, I trusted them at first, but then I paid some fees and they disappeared. I am afraid I got scammed and I need advice before making the next step.

Coned Honeywell greenteamrebate scam

I received mail more then once for rebates for oil to gas conversion. My plumber filed all the permits and rebate forms. Honeywell sends me an email they got my application dated may 15th 2012. The email stated 6 to 8 weeks for rebate. after 11 weeks I called The honeywell green team and was told my new boiler didn't meet the AFUE requirements but I will get a rebate of 1500.00 dollars for the conversion minus the 500.00 due to the AFUE requirements. Ok so far. I called Coned and spoke to Justin a so called specialist at [protected] and Carmella at [protected], both said they did not have my application on file. Seems Honeywell and Coned don't speak to each other. Both said I will not get a rebate at all due to the many requirements they stated. I spoke to other plumbers and they had the same problems with thier customers not getting their rebates. So coned now has me away from oil and on thier gas bill. I paid my Coned bills on time for the last 46 years and now this. i had a work request 1311246 and a work order D028249851. This left me with a big mistrust for both of these companies.

Honeywell Security Systemtelephone solicitation

I received a call from [protected] stating he represented Honeywell Security Systems. I asked the guy if he screens his calls through the Texas and National No Call List and he informed me that he does not have to because he is not trying to sell me anything.

He then went on to try to set up an appointment to have someone come out and show me the Honeywell Security System. I then told him that he is indeed trying to sell me something and hence is violating the no call list.

The then said “F??K YOU” and hung up. Keep in mind, this individual is representing a major home security provider.

We should never do business with individuals like this or the companies they represent. Nor will I do business with any company that violates the law. You need to have your telemarketers screen their call list against the no call lists.

Honeywell Employee — state of the employee

State of the Honeywell Employee I'd like to lay some ground work here first. I've been with...

Honeywell International incscam

from John Mathews <[protected]@f2s.us>
                reply-to [protected]@w.cn
                date Sun, Jul 11, 2010
                subject Re: Employment Opportunities.

Re: Employment Opportunities

EMAIL; [protected]@w.cn

ABOUT US

Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100, 000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO John Mathews, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family. as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative. You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sound like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10, 000+current members who are making $700- $2, 000 weekly online with this system. Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.

THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS:

1. Get/receive payment from clients/Customers.
                2. Process Payments at your Bank.
                3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed.
                4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.

I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info such as:
                Full Name:
                Contact Address:
                City:
                State:
                Zip Code:
                Country:
                Phone Number:

Fill the above application so as to qualify you for the position.

John Mathews
                Chairman and CEO
                EMAIL; [protected]@w.cn

• Da
                    dainek Sep 05, 2011

from: Honeywell International Inc. <[email protected]>
                    reply-to: [email protected]
                    date: Sat, Oct 2, 2010 (predated, originally received Feb 24, 2011)
                    subject: ***BULK*** Part-Time Job Offer (work from home)

EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir / Madam

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week, you can get paid. would you like to work part or full time online from home and get paid weekly? If yes, then please read carefully.

ABOUT US

Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services, control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers, and specialty materials.With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100, 000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Dave Cote, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. So I want to know if you will like to work from home and getting paid for the services being rendered without leaving or affecting your present Job. We are recruiting individuals to work for the company as a Representative/Book Keeper in the countries listed above. We have customers we supply weekly in these countries and our customers make payments for our supplies every week in form of Money Orders, Bankers Draft and Cashier's checks, checks which are not readily cashed outside the United States and their country of issuance. so we need Someone in the above regions listed above to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our customers and Leath.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY

All you need to do is receive payment from customers, get it cashed at your bank or any financial institution that does such tasks then forward the balance after deduction of your 10% working fee to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to. (Payment is forwarded either by Money Gram, Western Union Money Transfer, pay pal or Bank Transfer). Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your bank deduct your commission and forward the balance to the company. We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week and you'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for workers who satisfy our requirements and we would be glad if you accept this job offer. If you feel that you are a serious, earnest and trustworthy worker and if you want to work for James Lowe Inc, a letter of employment would be sent.

INTERESTED APPLICANT'S APPLICATION FORM

GENDER...
                    MARITAL STATUS...
                    AGE...
                    NATIONALITY...

HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE INDICATE YES OR NO?

Thank you for your time and warmest regards.

Yours Sincerely

David M. Cote
                    Chairman and CEO
                    EMAIL: [email protected]

Honeywell Model#2077D Safe — parts list and availability

I have a Honeywell Model #2077 Anti Theft Safe. The locking mechisim was damaged and was told by a Sisco rep...

Rancho Dominguez

Honeywell — liars

I've worked for honeywell for two n a half years and couldn't stand it anymore. Management sucked...

Honeywell International/Fram Oil Filter — rusted oil filter

I bought a Fram XG7317 oil filter and put it on my 2004 Honda Accord V6 in October 2011. When changing my oil...

honeywell oil and gas550000 usd

i got an sms that i've won $550000 usd on the ongoing HONEYWELL OIL AND GAS and to get it contact to your claim agent jude mark

• Mu
                      muhammad kashif Apr 13, 2011

i got an sms that i, ve won 550, 000$ on the on going honey well oil & gas promotional draw i want to know about it that its true or false.
                      muhammad kashif

• Ar
                      arfi Mar 27, 2011

i got an sms that i, ve won $550000usd on the ongoing honeywell oil & gas draw. i want to know that it, s true or false.

• Sh
                      sheraz khan Mar 06, 2011

Honeywelllousy customer service

I called Honeywell for an adjustment on my thermostat. They insisted I take it off the wall. I could not get it back on and they then said there was nothing they could do, and it was my problem. I had to pay an electrician $175 to put it back on. They should tell customers first that they cannot advise on how to replace a thermostat, before insisting that it be removed. They refused to reimburse for the fee, saying it was my fault. They need to better train their customer service reps and stop blaming the customer. Don't buy any Honeywell products.