Honeywell International Logo

Honeywell International

Having problems with Honeywell International?

1877 841 2840 (United States)
+1 480 353 3020 (International)
+1 800 633 3991 (Honeywell Home (Lyric)
+1 877 271 8620 (Thermostats & Indoor Air Quality)
+61 293 537 000 (Australia)
+64 96 235 050 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7800 (Austria)
+359 24 029 500 (Bulgaria)
+36 14 514 300 (Hungary)
+213 21 793 497 (Algeria)
+62 215 794 8118 (Indonesia)
+27 116 958 000 (South Africa)
+82 27 996 114 (South Korea)
+66 26 933 099 (Thailand)
+216 71 965 425 (Tunisia)
+971 44 505 800 (UAE & Middle East)
4D5, 115 Tabor Road

47/53 rue Raspail, 92594 Levallois Perret

Germany
Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, D-63067 Offenbach

Hungary
1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 2-4.

Norway
Solbråveien 23, 1383 Asker

Romania
3 George Constantinescu street, BOC Tower, Entrance A, 4th floor, District 2, 020339 Bucharest

Slovakia

Angola
Rue Helder Neto, Edificio de Jacare, № 51, 5th floor, Bairro Alvalade
Municipio Maianga, Luanda

China
Pudong New Area, Shanghai, № 555, Huanke Road, Zhangjiang Hi-tech Park, Shanghai, 201203

India
Fifth Floor, Unitech Trade Center, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Block C, Sector 43, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana

Indonesia

Kenya
Eden Square Business Center, 1st Floor, Block One, Chiromo Road,
Westlands, Nairobi, P. O. Box 856-00606 - Nairobi, Kenya

Morocco
Twin Center, Tour Ouest, Angle Bd. Zerktouni et EL Massira, 16ème étage, 20100 Casablanca

Nigeria
21 Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo Road, Southwest Ikoyi, Lagos State

South Africa
Honeywell House, Treur Close, Waterfall Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, 1685

South Korea
4F,5F & 7F SangAm IT Tower, 434 Worldcup Buk-ro, Mapo-gu Seoul, 03922 Republic of Korea

Thailand
252/121 25th Floor Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower II, Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Khwang Bangkok 10320

Tunisia
Tunis Business Center, Immeuble Sarra, Bvd principal, 1053 Berges du Lac, Tunisia

UAE & Middle East
Emaar Business Park, Building 2, Level 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 232362, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
14th Floor, Pacific Place Building, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
Canopus Corporate Alphaville, Avenida Tamboré, 267 – Torre Sul, 17o Andar, Barueri, São Paulo, CEP: 06460

Mexico
Av. Santa Fe № 94 Torre A, 1er Piso, Col. Zedec Santa Fe, Ciudad de México

Complaints & Reviews

thermostat by honeywell (wireless thermostat model thm 5320r)

I have had numerous unproductive discussions with many different customer service and technical support groups within Honeywell. I was "promised" a replacement wireless thermostat but have received nothing and they no longer even answer my numerous emails requesting status.
Background of issue: I bought an expensive wireless thermostat on Amazon for a new Honeywell wireless thermostat. I had a certified HVAC technician install this thermost. I then had another 2 HVAC technician calls whereby the tech declared in writing that this new Honeywell thermostat is defective and needs to be replaced by the manufacturer. I sent Honeywell my bills totalling $262.00 which I had to pay HVAC to troubleshoot there failed new equipment. I then requested a simple replacement as this product is under new warranty. I have spent over 10 hours on phone with support groups at Honeywell and have sent them all requested information on this issue and still they still have not sent a replacement months later. Here are just some of my emails to Honeywell. Please see the attached photos to support all my claims.

Re: Regarding RedLINK Thermostat and EIM not working with Case [protected] [ ref:_00D6A2HgJj._5002Kh8UeQ:ref ]

O'BEIRNE

11/7/19 8:50 am

To EES HCH Customer Care

Quick replyReply allForwardDelete
Actions

Please see attached information requested
1-pic of thermostat
1-pic of base unit for thermostat EIM
purchase order from Amazon and pic of original box from amazon
Tech papers confirming unit defective
for a 2017 Gas HVAC by Goodman (dual stage high efficiency unit)
PLEASE ship me a new unit ASAP as it is getting cold and a resident is an 88 year old (Joan O'Beirne). I will gladly pay for 1 or 2 day shipping costs.
Send to Jeff O'Beirne 15 Grouse Lane Lloyd Harbor NY 11743

Is the way a premier company like Honeywell treats customers, making us spend much more money than unit even costs to have HVAC technicians troubleshoot and certify in writing that Honeywell unit is defective and requires immediate replacement. Then we are forced to waste countless hours on phone trying to reach the right groups to discuss issue. I will be highlighting this issue on social media to let other people know Honeywell does not support its products.
Jeffry OBeirne
[protected]@optonline.net
[protected]

code of conduct

First and foremost, the labor laws are being violated by working honeywell employees 12 hours a day for 5 Weeks straight honeywell Intelligrated employees in phoenix are being threatened by supervisors to work these hours with know consideration of honeywell policy they use derogatory language like they are slave drivers because they came from intellligrated they don't follow honeywell welll code of ethics. You have two supervisors there that have there wives on the worksite and literally drives her around in the cart all day and give her preferential treatment over honeywell employees and thats violation of your conduct code which no one adheres to.
Honeywell is not being represented right by former inteligrated employees . African americans are being discriminated against and nothing is being done. Majority of African americans quit for this reason. There may be a lawsuit on arrise if nothing being done

employee raises management treatment of employees

The management on the aerospace assembly line treat the employee like crap.The company makes all sort of...

roaming service cancellation

I have been chasing Etisalat since 10th January for giving me back my security amount AED 2000 dirhams after...

global software

Honeywell in a recent press release claims to be CMMI Level 5 rated. Read below: 2/8/2015 100% Of Honeywell's Global Software Divisions Compatible With CMMI® Maturity Level 5 -- CMMI Maturity Level 5 is the pinnacle of software development excellence -- Positions Honeywell for continuous improvement in the delivery of its business objectives -- CMMI Maturity Level 5 improves software quality, user experience, and predictability of schedule and cost MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that 100% of its global software divisions are compatible with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Maturity Level 5. CMMI Maturity Level 5 enables continuous business improvement and innovation. For Honeywell, this translates into building and improving enterprise-wide software capability, as well as increasing software quality through reduced errors and defects. Honeywell's CMMI-based improvement program will enable increased profit levels per employee and improved customer satisfaction targets. "Software development and manufacturing have become increasingly important to Honeywell's product portfolio including software-enabled products, solutions enabled by Software as a Service (SaaS), connected offerings, and simulation tools, " said Honeywell Chairman and CEO, Dave Cote. "Like total quality management, a best practice widely adopted in Western manufacturing companies, CMMI is a similar best practice in software engineering." "CMMI Maturity Level 5 is the highest level that can be attained in an appraisal, " said Kirk Botula, CEO at the CMMI Institute. "Maturity Level 5 means that an organization's processes meet the intent of best practice and are repeatable and long lasting, executed according to standardized methods, highly predictable, and are continuously optimized to achieve efficiencies through innovation. By using the CMMI to build excellence into its enterprise-wide software capability, Honeywell will differentiate itself from its industry peers." "Honeywell is committed to building excellence in its software capability, " said Krishna Mikkilineni, Honeywell Senior Vice President, Engineering, Operations, and IT. "CMMI Maturity Level 5's best practices in software engineering are critical to creating products that are intuitive, reliable, and meet current and emerging customer needs. Agile software development emphasizes iterative and incremental development, daily collaboration with the customer, and the use of cross-functional teams to build working software. Both CMMI Maturity Level 5 and agile development are critical to creating products that are intuitive, reliable, and have higher customer value." "A lot of software development is learnable and reusable, and when combined with agile principles can result in robust and high quality products, " continued Mikkilineni. "That's what CMMI helps us to achieve. CMMI Maturity Level 5 takes Honeywell into a higher level of capability, sharpening the competitive edge of our software teams, and verifying our operations and customer satisfaction are the 'best of the best' in the industry." "Our world-class software teams are developing better products, faster and at a lower cost through improving standards, processes, and procedures, " concluded Cote. "We view compatibility with CMMI Maturity Level 5 as an important differentiator, providing us with a competitive advantage that will help us achieve our long-term business objectives." I guess i should say they claim to be "compatible" but we all know that is semantics and they are trying to convince everyone that does not know the difference that they are recognized and rated as CMMI Level 5 when in fact they are no where near that, and from what i see daily, they could not get rated at CMMI Level 3 They are going to scam some folks and airlines which means they are goign to endanger our children.

defective unit and poor customer service

Honeywell Wifi Thermostat Thought this was a good unit until it went up in smoke 7 months after...

terminal 5 check in security

I am a frequent traveller using terminal 5. On the 6th May at approx 06.40 I was clearing security at the...

brand new air cleaners-02 nos. not working

We have brought Honeywell brand F57A Flush mount electronic aircleaners. We ordered one through our sub-contractor and one directly. After we got delivery of the brand new equipment not switching ON. We have procured these equipment for one of our MNC client to whom it is not delivered in working condition since more than 60 days. There were 02 aircleaners which reached for us as a replacement but the situation is the same with those 02 air cleaners. Ultimately we are not able to deliver the air cleaners to our MNC client who believes in Honeywell air cleaners having denied of alternative make of air cleaner. Leaving us(Shimizu corporation) in a pathetic situation of not delivering the equipment in their(MNC client's) office facility as per the schedule. Please support us.

Regards,
Amarnath.J.
+[protected].

I need advice before making the next step.

Honeywell Payment Systems sent me letter claiming that I have won some prize. Well, I trusted them at first, but then I paid some fees and they disappeared. I am afraid I got scammed and I need advice before making the next step.

rebate scam

I received mail more then once for rebates for oil to gas conversion. My plumber filed all the permits and rebate forms. Honeywell sends me an email they got my application dated may 15th 2012. The email stated 6 to 8 weeks for rebate. after 11 weeks I called The honeywell green team and was told my new boiler didn't meet the AFUE requirements but I will get a rebate of 1500.00 dollars for the conversion minus the 500.00 due to the AFUE requirements. Ok so far. I called Coned and spoke to Justin a so called specialist at [protected] and Carmella at [protected], both said they did not have my application on file. Seems Honeywell and Coned don't speak to each other. Both said I will not get a rebate at all due to the many requirements they stated. I spoke to other plumbers and they had the same problems with thier customers not getting their rebates. So coned now has me away from oil and on thier gas bill. I paid my Coned bills on time for the last 46 years and now this. i had a work request 1311246 and a work order D028249851. This left me with a big mistrust for both of these companies.

telephone solicitation

I received a call from [protected] stating he represented Honeywell Security Systems. I asked the guy if he screens his calls through the Texas and National No Call List and he informed me that he does not have to because he is not trying to sell me anything.

He then went on to try to set up an appointment to have someone come out and show me the Honeywell Security System. I then told him that he is indeed trying to sell me something and hence is violating the no call list.

The then said “F??K YOU” and hung up. Keep in mind, this individual is representing a major home security provider.

We should never do business with individuals like this or the companies they represent. Nor will I do business with any company that violates the law. You need to have your telemarketers screen their call list against the no call lists.

state of the employee

State of the Honeywell Employee

I'd like to lay some ground work here first. I've been with Honeywell's Automation and Control Solutions now for over 26+ years. I joined in 1985, and our first business celebration included Surf and Turf with a live band. It's been a while now since we've even had a business celebration, and about the only thing we got was a Christmas dinner with a White elephant gift exchange. Benefits were pretty much no out of pocket, but now we share in a great deal of those. I haven't had my head under a rock the past 26 years, but I don't have to say that our benefits, pay raises, get togethers (kick offs and holidays), and even pay raises have suffered tremendously over the past 26 years. I think the nail in the coffin was when I hit 25 years, and found out there was no anniversary gift, they had changed it to every 10 years now. A quarter of a century of service, and nothing? Thanks, Honeywell.
I was just in a meeting, and management was asking why Honeywell employees aren't selling more SPOT, or getting involved in the sales and promotions of the business. I have a theory about that. When I joined the company in 1985, I was told repeatedly that Honeywell's people are their most valuable asset. It was a blend of talent and intellectual capitol that kept the company going, and it showed in our pay raises and benefits. I haven't heard that from management for over a decade or longer now. In short, I feel people that work for Honeywell, feel basically a dis-connect that wasn't there when I joined. There are times where Honeywell makes me feel more of a burden than an asset when reporting financials and I know that isn't the case. Honeywell’s management has lost touch with their people. When pay raises come along now, they let us know that because of the economy, they cannot give us a pay raise that comes up even with the basic cost of living increases. All this is in the face of multimillion bonuses given to management. All we are reminded of is that we are lucky to have a job.
Honeywell management, in their greed and narcissism, has all but forgotten about the people that they are living off of. They have cut back benefits and pay in order to keep their own pockets lined in abundance. What they fail to realize is this is a downhill spiral. I've seen scores of very talented people leave the company in the past few years, and I myself may follow soon. The situation that the management of Honeywell has created, and seems to be continually reinforcing, is the whole reason unions were created. The American middle class is the greatest purchasing power on the face of the earth; and corporate America, including Honeywell, is systematically destroying it. Where will Honeywell sell its fans, T-stats, AC equipment, etc. to when the middle class is gone? China? Good luck with that.
So, Honeywell management, can you fix this? Can our new motto be an old one, that People are its most valuable asset? Can you make the “little people” feel like part of the company again, and take pride in it, and feel good about how the company takes care of us? In short, can you make us feel like we did in the 80s, when Honeywell management really understood how to grow and build a business, and make us feel like we were part of something, and feel good aobut going out and looking for new sources of revenue like SPOT, and other opportunities?
Signed, … Still a valuable asset…

samsonvon Dec 09, 2011

It is not just in Minnesota. It is here in Georgia, too. You are absolutely right. Honeywell is riding their profits on the employees backs. Not only did the 401K's take a cut, but also some of those employees who were in buyouts saw their 401K's magically revert to Honeywell stock - when it was sinking! Pay freezes, commission cuts, furloughs, and layoffs have stricken most every company held by Honeywell. Threats for job security are daily, insurance costs have risen with co-pays being eliminated and deductibles so high that most will be 100% out of pocket for all medical expenses, those with chronic health issues are discriminated against, and even something as simple as keeping time has to be lied about, making employees work for nothing during certain times. It's ridiculous. No longer made in America folks - Honeywell is a global company. Used to be a good company - no more. Used to be a good place to work - absolutely no more. Dave Cote, you should be ashamed of what you have done to this company and to the people who work really hard for you.

• Me
    M.E Frustrated May 08, 2012

I am just the wife of an employee of Honeywell, and I find it absolutely horrifying how he is treated within the organisation. Office politics are a normaly day to day issue. My husband does not play these games.
    After 10 years of service to the company, his boss didn't even congratulate him. He ordered his gift online and when it came to collecting the gift, his boss was so blazare about it, it wasn't even special.
    Point is, we came to the Middle East 4 years ago, with the promise that we will be looked after. He was to be put on a higher band so as to attain full housing allowance and school fee cover, as it is inconceivably high cost of living here. He still to this day has not received this and it is breaking our spirits as we are financially stranded in a country we want to leave because, we have to pay for things like school fees on credit.
    I am also a full time working mother of 2, so it isn't that I am sitting at home and not contributing financially to our case.
    Our children are in the cheaper option of international schools here and pay QR9000 per term for each child. I only earn QR16000... which just covers housing. You do the maths.
    When he challenges management about this, he gets put down. People that use to work below him who change departments so that they do not have to sit with management like that, are receiving these benefits (They are a lower band them my husband).
    Expense claims do not get paid out in full, it's all based on if the manager thinks it should be paid, and not what Honeywell policy subscribes.
    But what to do? Management here is all for themselves and not their employees. Since we have been here, my husband has had 4 different bosses... all Indian, all unable to keep the promise made to my husband 4 years ago.
    My husband is a hard worker, and dedicated to doing the job properly. He is not one for half hearted efforts. But get's nothing in return for his dedication.

Frustrated!!

CHARLLY May 26, 2012

your right about the managers.its all about them. yes but we have a job, never mind cost of living raises, never mind any kind of raise, never mind caring at all about your employess, lets make sure that the managers make their bonus even though they just stand around thinking of ways to be-little us, don't even mention the word praise the managers keep it all for themselves, praising each other on how unfair they are to us. what ever happened to good managers wanting to have ther empolyee happy to come to work.IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WANTING TO LOVE YOUR JOB AND HAPPY COMING TO WORK, SOMETIMES YOU WISH THEY WOULD LAY YOU OFF, BUT THRIR TO GREEDY TO DO THAT, HEAVEN FORBID WE GET UN-EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.

• Fa
    FAITHLOVEHOPE Sep 10, 2014

Our Company was just acquired by Honeywell and even though our Employees are already starting to find out the things that have been stated above it still saddens me to hear them. Before we were bought out we had cheaper insurance, morale was better and we even received gifts or had parties for the holiday's. Now we don't get anything an on top of that they have frozen our 401k without a hint of when it will be unfrozen. I feel bad b/c I was one who prayed for our company to be bought out in fear that we would go under and everyone lose their job. However I now feel like we were sold to the devil. Contractors that had been with our company before the buyout were offered full time employment but with a pay cut. I have never in all my years of working heard of an employee making more as a contractor then they did as a full time employee. They were told it was b/c they would be receiving benefits something they weren't receiving as a contractor but that is BS. Needless to say those that could offered to declined the offer and went else where. Morale has went down and our technicians are working like robots most of the time working 7 days a week which has caused our repeat repair rate to increase. With all this being said I am a true believer in my faith in God and I really believe that all this will work out for the good of all the employees that have put their blood, sweat and tears into their job. Just continue to pray and do your best in this circumstances and we will win!! I do believe that a company like Honeywell has the potential to be a great company but the company will have to care about it's employees first. Anyone or anything that is motivated by money alone will never gain the success it hopes for. So let's just pray that our company does not fail but that it realizes the great people it has holding it together!!

scam

from John Mathews <[protected]@f2s.us>
reply-to [protected]@w.cn
date Sun, Jul 11, 2010
subject Re: Employment Opportunities.

Re: Employment Opportunities

EMAIL; [protected]@w.cn

ABOUT US

Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100, 000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO John Mathews, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family. as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative. You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sound like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10, 000+current members who are making $700- $2, 000 weekly online with this system. Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.

THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS:

1. Get/receive payment from clients/Customers.
2. Process Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed.
4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.

I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info such as:
Full Name:
Contact Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Country:
Phone Number:

Fill the above application so as to qualify you for the position.

John Mathews
Chairman and CEO
EMAIL; [protected]@w.cn

• Da
    dainek Sep 05, 2011

from: Honeywell International Inc. <[email protected]>
    reply-to: [email protected]
    date: Sat, Oct 2, 2010 (predated, originally received Feb 24, 2011)
    subject: ***BULK*** Part-Time Job Offer (work from home)

EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir / Madam

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week, you can get paid. would you like to work part or full time online from home and get paid weekly? If yes, then please read carefully.

ABOUT US

Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services, control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers, and specialty materials.With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100, 000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Dave Cote, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. So I want to know if you will like to work from home and getting paid for the services being rendered without leaving or affecting your present Job. We are recruiting individuals to work for the company as a Representative/Book Keeper in the countries listed above. We have customers we supply weekly in these countries and our customers make payments for our supplies every week in form of Money Orders, Bankers Draft and Cashier's checks, checks which are not readily cashed outside the United States and their country of issuance. so we need Someone in the above regions listed above to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our customers and Leath.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY

All you need to do is receive payment from customers, get it cashed at your bank or any financial institution that does such tasks then forward the balance after deduction of your 10% working fee to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to. (Payment is forwarded either by Money Gram, Western Union Money Transfer, pay pal or Bank Transfer). Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your bank deduct your commission and forward the balance to the company. We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week and you'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for workers who satisfy our requirements and we would be glad if you accept this job offer. If you feel that you are a serious, earnest and trustworthy worker and if you want to work for James Lowe Inc, a letter of employment would be sent.

INTERESTED APPLICANT'S APPLICATION FORM

GENDER...
    MARITAL STATUS...
    AGE...
    NATIONALITY...

HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE INDICATE YES OR NO?

Thank you for your time and warmest regards.

Yours Sincerely

David M. Cote
    Chairman and CEO
    EMAIL: [email protected]

parts list and availability

I have a Honeywell Model #2077 Anti Theft Safe. The locking mechisim was damaged and was told by a Sisco rep...

Rancho Dominguez Products & Services

liars

I've worked for honeywell for two n a half years and couldn't stand it anymore. Management sucked...

rusted oil filter

I bought a Fram XG7317 oil filter and put it on my 2004 Honda Accord V6 in October 2011. When changing my oil...

550000 usd

i got an sms that i've won $550000 usd on the ongoing HONEYWELL OIL AND GAS and to get it contact to your claim agent jude mark

• Sh
    sheraz khan Mar 06, 2011

• Ar
    arfi Mar 27, 2011

i got an sms that i, ve won $550000usd on the ongoing honeywell oil & gas draw. i want to know that it, s true or false.

• Mu
    muhammad kashif Apr 13, 2011

i got an sms that i, ve won 550, 000$ on the on going honey well oil & gas promotional draw i want to know about it that its true or false.
    muhammad kashif

lousy customer service

I called Honeywell for an adjustment on my thermostat. They insisted I take it off the wall. I could not get it back on and they then said there was nothing they could do, and it was my problem. I had to pay an electrician $175 to put it back on. They should tell customers first that they cannot advise on how to replace a thermostat, before insisting that it be removed. They refused to reimburse for the fee, saying it was my fault. They need to better train their customer service reps and stop blaming the customer. Don't buy any Honeywell products.

poor customer service

Joe Carson Mar 11, 2016

How it is there fault that you are incompetent to put a thermostat back on the wall. ANY kid can do it. And you paid 175 for it to be done? Want to buy a bridge?

replacement filter

On 5-9-09 Ipurchased a Honeywell Humidifer sales #s2258as1 [protected] Cadiz Stepped Oval Puff C Total $68.00
I need a replacement filter for it and I called your Newark DE. store [protected] And was told that you do not sell Honeywell humidifer filters. I Purchased the humidifer from Terminal 2258: 10 05/03/09 11:55;32.
Now tell me you do not sell Honeywell Humidfers. I need a filter for my humidifer.
John K smith