The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dave & Buster’s — food poisoning
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My girlfriend and I decided to go to Dave & Buster's on 3/20/08 (Sat) to have some fun playing arcades, etc...
We ordered some food around 8:30pm (buffalo chicken sandwich, dave & buster's trio platter, grilled chicken sandwich). About 1hr after we ate the food, both of our stomaches started to ache. Around 12am that night, both of us started throwing up, showed symptoms of extreme diarrhea, headaches, etc...
We believe it is food poisoning from either the chicken or another frozen item.
Good luck to all if you are planning on eating @ D&B's.