Dave & Buster’s — food poisoning
My girlfriend and I decided to go to Dave & Buster's on 3/20/08 (Sat) to have some fun playing arcades, etc...
We ordered some food around 8:30pm (buffalo chicken sandwich, dave & buster's trio platter, grilled chicken sandwich). About 1hr after we ate the food, both of our stomaches started to ache. Around 12am that night, both of us started throwing up, showed symptoms of extreme diarrhea, headaches, etc...
We believe it is food poisoning from either the chicken or another frozen item.
Good luck to all if you are planning on eating @ D&B's.
More Dave & Buster’s Complaints & Reviews
- Dave & Buster's - bad customer service
- Dave & Busters - food posioning
- Dave & Busters - bad service
- Dave & Busters - coupon/consumer fraud
- Dave & Buster’s - party / event cancellation policy
- Dave & Buster’s - slow food service
- Dave & Buster’s - rude/ lazy employee
- Dave and Busters - food, service and friendliness
- Dave & Buster’s - food
- Dave & Buster’s - family "unfriendly" policy