Dave & Buster’sfood poisoning

My girlfriend and I decided to go to Dave & Buster's on 3/20/08 (Sat) to have some fun playing arcades, etc...

We ordered some food around 8:30pm (buffalo chicken sandwich, dave & buster's trio platter, grilled chicken sandwich). About 1hr after we ate the food, both of our stomaches started to ache. Around 12am that night, both of us started throwing up, showed symptoms of extreme diarrhea, headaches, etc...

We believe it is food poisoning from either the chicken or another frozen item.

Good luck to all if you are planning on eating @ D&B's.

• Ke
    KeonaJ2018 Nov 20, 2018

I was waiting for a table in the bar area and asked a waiter can she clear the table, she told me to "wait" and did not return for 15 minutes. I asked for a manager, who did nothing about the situation. It took 30 minutes to receive my check, after waiting for my waiter, I was told that she is now hosting a large party. I was dissatisfied overall.

• Ka
    Kasi Rebecca Sep 09, 2018

We are currently at the Dave and Busters bear Castelton in Indianapolis. Our waitress never came out to check on us. Currently we've been waiting 30 min to ask for our check and no sign of her. We asked a different waiter who refused to help us. We're essentially hostage and can't leave.

• Ju
    Justin.22 Sep 05, 2018

Hi,
    11/16/2017
    My friends and I decided to go to Dave and Busters for a night out. We spent over $200 on food, drinks, and games. However, we were kicked off our game during the game we "paid" for. It was 12:01 and closing is at 12. The security guard had the audacity to stand in front of the playing screen to get us out.
    I would like a refund

• Ki
    Kimberly wheeler Aug 20, 2018

Not only did it take a waiter 15 minutes to acknowledge us, but once we got out drinks 15 additional minutes later this is what they brought out. It was supposed to be a mojito. When I asked one of the workers that were walking by for a menu, they replied with "what's up".

Comments