Menu

complaints

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Complaints Summary

17 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With DataMan - Data Usage Widget's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by DataMan - Data Usage Widget and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DataMan - Data Usage Widget has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DataMan - Data Usage Widget. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

DataMan - Data Usage Widget complaints 17

Sort by:

Newest DataMan - Data Usage Widget complaints

K

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Worthless

Not accurate. Interface is not intuitive and lacks explanation. Just use the data tracking app provided by ATT or your carrier. They are free and easier to understand.

B

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Change start/end date needed

My plan doesn’t start the 1st day and end on the last day of the month. There doesn’t seem to be a way to change the start/ end dates, making the application misleading at best

F

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Not for family plans

I always check if apps can be shared. This one indicated it is supported. However, basic functionality is offered with costly upgrades not included in family sharing. Do. Not. Buy.

Hide full review

Is DataMan - Data Usage Widget legit?

Our verdict: DataMan - Data Usage Widget has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores DataMan - Data Usage Widget's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of DataMan - Data Usage Widget can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: DataMan - Data Usage Widget achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget resolved 100% of 17 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Xvision.me has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows DataMan - Data Usage Widget website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Xvision.me has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Xvision.me you are considering visiting, which is associated with DataMan - Data Usage Widget, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Xvision.me regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from DataMan - Data Usage Widget.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Xvision.me has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The xvision.me may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • DataMan - Data Usage Widget protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C

DataMan - Data Usage Widget It just sits on zero

What’s wrong? It hasn’t moved off zero in two weeks, and there’s really nothing but one basic screen to the app, nowhere to look for answers. No options anywhere I can see, and I paid for this. Not good.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Consolidating apps not cost-friendly for users

There used to be an app that was able to track my usage on two different cellular plans but these have been removed to move to a subscription model which will end up costing more in the long run.

Don’t buy. Switch to something else.

O

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Feels scammy

I paid $0.99 primarily for the widget advertised in the app, only to find out I have to buy a subscription to be able to use that. This information should have been clearly outlined. I feel deceived, buying this as I have no other use for it.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Inaccurate after 2 days

Apparently measures based on one device while most of us have multiple devices on our data plan. After two days it’s off from ATT by 2 gigs. Not useful at all if this is how it works. Developer did not address this question when I asked. The system software under Cellular is more useful.

O

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Believe it or not at one point this app was good

This application has never evolved rather they charged original owners a fee to use. Then they charge a monthly fee for features that used to be part of the application we already paid for. I can understand charging a subscription for some automation with backups or server usage but to change colors come on.

E

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Not reliable

This app is not reliable. I don't count on it's accuracy. It happened to me few times that my date usage on this app looked safe I had more then
50% of data available, but my cell phone provider - T-mobile - sent me a massage that I just went over the limit and I am using my date stash!
I am not recommending this app!

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Data used is usually more than what is tracked

The point of this app is to make sure you know how much cellular data you've used so you can avoid overages. Well, it doesn't work as well as it could. Whenever I check with my carrier, my actual usage is often 30-60% more than what is tracked in this app. Yes, I've checked and double checked that the billing start date is correct.

A
DataMan - Data Usage Widget has left an official reply on this complaint.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Does not differentiate btwn cell phone data vs Hotspot

Shows they charge .99 but they charge 1.99 after you load it
Don’t show difference between cell phone data use and hotspot data use they’re not the same
Hotspot data is expensive and different from your regular cell phone (Safari) data usage
This app does not show the difference hard to know how much real-time hotspot data is used

S

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Used To Be Good

I’ve been using this app for a while and I liked it, but now you cannot put in your data usage timeframe so it has become useless. Now you have to pay .99 per month to sync with your data calendar! I’m not paying $12 per year to track data with other options out there. I’ll be deleting and looking for more sane options. Very disappointed.

C
DataMan - Data Usage Widget has left an official reply on this complaint.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget No breakdown by app!

I used to have free version of that app that was showing detail usage by app of 3g and wifi. That stopped working.

I upgraded to paid version. And even installed in app add-on for “detail usage”

The app is useless now it inly show the total usage per day - there are now way to determine which app is eating data in background.

Wasted money...

D

DataMan - Data Usage Widget App does not work well

This app consistently undercounts what celular data I actually use. I've had it for years, and it only shows/counts like 25%-45% of the celular data I know I'm using. I know what I'm using bc of what my cell carrier's bill says, and also what other apps tell me (and they all corroborate each other).
Get a different app - this one doesn't work well.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget The app doesn’t do anything

You pay to buy an app that doesn’t appear to do much of anything more than you can view in settings - and need to buy an add-on for $3 to make it do ‘something’. Given I paid a dollar for nothing, I’m not optimistic that an additional $3 will really add that much functionality. It might be a great $4 app - I’ll never know because it’s sold in a way that makes me feel ripped off.

DataMan - Data Usage Widget No! Don’t waste any money for this app

I installed this app to monitor data usage of different apps on my cellphone, because a blog suggested this app as one of the good ones for this purpose.
Pure B.S. It doesn’t track data usage of individual apps! The interface has a horrible design, not user friendly at all. There are other free apps who do 500% percent better than this fraud! Try My Data Manager for example! This was the worst $1 that I spend on App Store

DataMan - Data Usage Widget Unhappy previous of DataMan Pro

3 years ago, I spent $5 purchasing the DataMan Pro app to track my data usage. The other day, I thought that it would nice to have a Home Screen widget so I could track my data usage at a glance. Turns out, the developer hasn’t updated the app I’ve been using in 2 years, released this app, and now wants to charge a recurring $1 per month for pro features. No way. I’m not buying some subscription on top of paying for the app. Biggest ripoff. I’m definitely moving to a different data tracker.

Overview of DataMan - Data Usage Widget customer experience

DataMan - Data Usage Widget by xvision.me has received numerous complaints from consumers. Users have reported issues with inaccurate data tracking, slow updates, and difficulty in setting up the app. Some have also experienced crashes and bugs, making the app unreliable. The customer support has been criticized for being unresponsive and unhelpful. Additionally, the app is not compatible with all carriers, limiting its usability. Overall, DataMan - Data Usage Widget has failed to meet the expectations of its users, making it a poor choice for managing data usage.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DataMan - Data Usage Widget contacts