Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Daraz.pk Whatmobile.com.pk/ShopEasy Pakistan has hacked my daraz.pk wallet for rs.52,000

Daraz.pk  -  Whatmobile.com.pk/ShopEasy Pakistan has hacked my daraz.pk wallet for rs.52,000

M
Author of the complaint
8:15 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Assalam O Alaikum sir.

On this link there is a comment of whatmobile.com.pk who is offering discount on this mobile and giving sealed pack mobile phone (not used he claimed) and this phone is discontinued in the market. It may be available if someone has old stock.

In that comment of whatmobile, he has given a number which is only for whatsapp to place order. Further in that comment, he said to share screenshot of having amount to purchase mobile in any of the wallets/banks which he provided in further chat on whatsapp i.e.JazzCash,Easypaisa, SimSim, Daraz Wallet, Konnect etc,.

Besides i started chating with him on whatsapp, i also saw his whatsapp profile name and then found Facebook page with the same name where i also got attracted for Samsung A52 for Rs. 52,000.

I transferred Rs.52,000 on Daraz.pk Wallet and shared a screenshot with him. Then he sent me an application to download and install and said tap on order now.

When i installed and tapped on order now, meanwhile he placed bizarre orders from my Daraz ID and made my daraz wallet empty. He also changed my email ID domain part only (like @stayhome.li instead of @yahoo.com) and my mobile from Daraz.pk profile so that i couldn't get notifications on placement of orders.

Sir i am a poor man. I raised this amount by my savings. Please help me to recover my Rs.52,000 from this scam group and also punish them to save others. I'll be very thankful to you sir.

View 0 more photos
1 comments
K
Jun 16, 2022 11:10 pm EDT

he is a lier he have mentioned that he lost 52k from daraz wallet but there is only 50k maximum limit of daraz wallet. if someone place fake order without login details then that person can be easily tracked with delivery details. looks like fake post. daraz and daraz wallet both are different things. ShopEasy is also different platform as per my investigation they don't ask for any amount before they deliver product. they offer customer to open box and check if you are satisfied then buy daraz gift card for them and enter email address for delivery so they can use it in any sale. no one can use without credentials.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

504 complaints