Menu
Daraz.pk
reviews & complaints

Daraz.pk
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

536 complaints
2 resolved 534 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Daraz.pk. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
4:59 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Order#[protected]

I order placed at Daraz.pk on 12 July 2021 please tell me about my order is where?

H
6:37 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My parcel was handed over to daraz delivery but they didn't opened their shop for the whole day today. It's Eid tomorrow and i have to wear it. Now what should i do? Is this the way you deal your customers? Very non serious attitude.

C
2:36 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I handed over the phone cover I ordered under number [protected] back to your Negombo branch on 2021.03.13. But I did not get back the Rs. 2457.00 I spent on it. Your company has not yet informed me of what happened to that money. I'm sorry a company like yours stole customer money like this.

A
2:14 pm EDT

Daraz.pk - I am complaining about a product I ordered on 14th July for which I ordered a return refund and it was canceled without a reason today.

I ordered a king Ab pro machine which was delivered on 14th July but I was surprised to see that it was not like the one shown in the pic/ ad.. The bar of the machine is also not moving properly. I requested a return on 15th July and filled the request refund form as guided by daraz, I'm attaching a screen shot of the request tracking number as a proof, but to my surprise again, today on 19th July I receive a message from daraz it was canceled without a reason.
I want you to help me return this defective item and I want a refund otherwise I'll never be able to trust daraz again.

D
3:16 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It's late 10am I'm Sitting and waiting for staff of Bahawalpur Daraz office at Aziz Bhatti road. No one is here except the security guard. People are waiting in hot weather. Daram emoloyees are rude and late here.

V
10:43 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Daraz.com bad service

I am extremely disappointed because of non- delivery of my order Honda125 to Munawar Sultana, 26 Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, mobile number [protected].
Daraz notified me three days ago it's out for delivery. Please let me know know the status of the delivery. Any further delay I shall cancel the order and not accept the delivery.

Your delivery service is unsatisfactory

Munawar Sultana
Advocate

Desired outcome: Delivery delay

8:57 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Shah alam outlet

Some days ago I log a complaint via email. The email is situated below.

Dear team!
Assalamualikum.
How are you?
I hope you are doing well.
I want to complain against your Shah alam mart. They refused to deliver my parcel with the tracking number "408553". Your message is "Hi, your package PK-DEX014467374 is ready at Daraz Shop Lahore - Shah Alam. Provide this OTP 408553 to the agent at the pick-up point & collect by2021-07-18"
I'm a vaccinated.
Your receptionist ask me about mask.
When he didn't where his own mask and other staff to.
They use vulgar language.
Kindly check attachments.
Where your staff also not wearing mask.
And they calming to customer to wearing mask 😂
I'm unable to attach picture there. You can check email for proves

W
5:01 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir, I received the parcel today. When I brought it home, the parcel was open. The product was also lost in the parcel. The product was also leaked. I did not expect this from Daraz. Sorry sorry

P
1:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daraz.pk - Product is not sending to customer as agreed and order cancelation without approval from customer

Order number - [protected]

I ordered the item related to the above order number on 25-June 2021, Daraz agreed to send the product before 5th July 2021. They have not sent the product on 5th July, but they have sent an email mentioning that the order is delivered. I made a complaint about this issue, but what they have done is cancelling my order and sending a refund notice to me on 15th June 2021. Is it possible to cancel this order and refund the money without getting any feedback from the customer? How can daraz hold customer's money like this?

Desired outcome: I need this product from you as you agreed at the order placing stage

R
1:02 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Metal tool box large.

AA.sir mn ny Kal 12/07/21 ko apna ordar receive Kia hy.jo k totally wrong ordar hy.mn ny ordar 06/07/21 ko Kia tha.my ordar numbar.[protected] Hy.My tracking I'd.num.[protected] Hy.Israr center Peshawar sy aaya hy.pls Jo picture mn ordar Hy wo bahjain.yeh ordar wapis karain.thanks. Raja Rizwan.[protected] ordar ki payment cod kr di Hy but wrong ordar hy return krna Hy.

T
7:27 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Delivery service

I have ordered a pendrive in daraz. But the delivery man came to my address but did not agreed for home delivery and behaved so rudely and also was behaving like unprofessional. After a while I called him but the delivery man blocked my number and I couldn't received my product. I am really upset about this kind of behavior.So I want to complain about this.

J
12:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed my order yesterday through my debit card but it processing stop due to daraz system default.

H
5:05 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Singer Apricot sewing machine delivered damaged

The damaged order was delivered on 16/6/21. But i couldn't initiate return as the status of the product wasn't changed to delivered, on 27/6/21 it was still saying "shipping". On 28/6/21, it changed but return policy has expired. The product was of 11, 200Rs/-. I had contacted the daraz customer service, told them all about it and that i had proof.. And they hungup the phone on me

F
6:05 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Red dead redemption 2 (PS4 game)

The seller ENGINE DIGITAL GAMES is a scam. I received the parcel but there was no CD. They provided me with certain papers and asked to whatsapp the invoice in order to avail the game. However, they are not responding to any calls or chats. I would like a refund of my money. The game cost me 2620 rupees. I request you to block this seller as they have scammed people before as well.

Desired outcome: Refund of money

11:04 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Xbox cd

I ordered xbox cd on 18. May. 2021, they sent a used and damaged cd, I sent messages to return it, the sender just said,, ok,, but not sent other one nither returned money, sent lot of messages since 18 may till today but they are doing unfair business. They cheat the customers.
Seller address and phone no. Saima square one tower f 205 Gulshan e iqbal block 10, dalmia road karachi sindh.ph.# shop [protected].
please take action against the sender/shop. and he may be directed to return my money.

Meraj Mahar. ph.#[protected]...[protected].

F
3:23 pm EDT

Daraz.pk - Request for return against order no. [protected].

I intiated a request for return against order no. [protected].but no body contacted me yet now i receive a msg that your return request has been cancelled

T
10:04 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Led tvs 43' and 50' both had clouds and 50' has a micro dead pixel

I bought two LED tvs from Daraz.pk at 164000/- pkr, Both led tv 43' and 50' had clouding issue and in addition to that 50' has a micro dead pixel, it were there daraz mall items so they had a 15 days return period, i filed returns for both with reason(items have clouding, and for 50' clouding plus micro dead pixel with instructions that clouding and dead pixel is visible in dark room and black scenes) and send both back to daraz, but unfortunately i forgot to pack the power cord of 50' led tv in the return package and for that they rejected my return, then i contacted their team and sent the missing power cord to them and then after one week they relaunched my return complaint, afterwards their quality team checked the Led tvs and called me that they dont see defects in my returns i again told them about the instructions(mentioned above) and if they want to send me back its alright i will get the claim from TCL and then again apply for return to daraz within 15 days because TCL checks claims personally not like daraz because i was positive of the defects, after 9 days they sent me a email that we are facing delay from the bank and gave me a deadline of 07-may-2021 for resolution and delay from bank means refund, then after 2 weeks when their 15 days return policy ended they rejected my returns and changed my return reason on their return page from item is 'defective/damaged' to 'item does not fit me'. I have all the proofs(chats, emails)And by tempering with my return reason itself they sent the same defective items back to me, Daraz.com.pk is selling defective items and providing fake returns. My order no. [protected]' led tv) received 26-may-2021 and order no. [protected]' led tv) received 24-may-2021. It is requested that please take notice as i am powerless against such type of corruption and please provide relief by getting me refunded as i have been sold defective items of worth 164000/- pkr. (Attaching mails and chats proving my truth)

Desired outcome: To be refunded and Daraz.pk should be fined for corruption

10:05 am EDT

Daraz.pk - Different article is delivered instead of desired one

My order#[protected] and tracking # [protected]
They cheated while delivering, intentionally dispatched different item then my order.

R
11:02 pm EDT

Daraz.pk - Leopard courier service

I have ordered a microphone to Daraz on 22 May but my parcel(CH880089080) is still lying in sadiqabad leopard courier centre for the last three days. They called me receive from their office. i cannot go there. plz take action against them.Leopard courier service is too slow to deliver any product in time. their system of information is nill. you are requested to take action.

Z