Daraz.pkrefund payment not received

R Jul 09, 2019

Complaint Case Number [protected]

I generated widrawal request of Rs 8745 to my bank account. My account at Daraz showing that amount has been transferred to my account but actually I did not receive it in my bank account so far. I have communicated to daraz Team vuia chats & emails several times but no relief found. On 8th July I got an email from Daraz in which they senty me an Transction ID and said to contact my bank with this TID to locate the payment.

I visited my bank & they confirmed that no payment has received against your given TID. As all banking channels are centralized & computerized, I am really wondering that from which source you have transferred the amount that is not arrived into my account even after 7 days? It's really disgusting that I am looking for my refund amount since weeks & nobody at Daraz is actually trying to help me out. Looking forward for a quick resolution in this regard.