Daraz.pkelements 1tb usb 3.0 portable hard drive

I Nov 06, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you see that vendor mentioned that this is the hard drive and if this is not a hard drive so why he is not mentioned the word case in the title this is why he is trying to cheat us. So that's why I returned the order but he trying to treating my sister about this order and he said he comes daily and we must take this order.

When I talked to online chats section so they said we can do nothing and suddenly they stop the chat and left the room.

Kindly see the attached screenshots I talked two persons on chat room all conversation shown on screenshots.

I also note the phone number of courier service boy who trying to treat my sister.

I am the regular user of daraz and this is the first time happen to me I do not accept the order just because of cheating.

I warn you if the courier service guy comes again on the doorstep I will meet him in my way.

Kindly check your vendors and courier services before delivering items.

Thanks,
Waiting for your positive response,
Sufyan