Danbury Mintscam

A

Do not purchase anything from this Company. I waited 2 months for my 2 pennies I purchased for $9.95. A month later I was charged $32.90 for a buffalo nickel set they said I purchased and that I had signed up to receive fifty, that's right 50 shipments at $32.90 each. I was like what? All I bought was 2 pennies, I didn't sign up for anything. They said they would stop it so I'm waiting for refund.

Jon Puckey Oct 25, 2018

Hey, I have just been set-up like this too.
    Bought 3 coins about a month ago then today a package arrived saying there will be more on the way with a display case that I'm paying for too!
    I have just emailed them and will update when I hear any more. Please avoid this company they are crooks!
    They also must have stored my card details which is illegal!

Comments