Menu

Danbury Mint  -  my daughter “I love you” diamond pendant

R
Author of the complaint
10:54 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I sent a check on 11/05/19 order # [protected] for the My Daughter "I Love You" pendant and was told that I would get confirmation via email that they receive and are shipping.
I called 10 days later no check, 2, 3 and 4 weeks later nothing. I called several times and tell them it must be floating around there facility.
On 11/25/18 The rep tells me to use my credit card now and they will refund me if there is an overpayment and she assured me that I would receive the Pendant BY CHRISTMAS!
Today I called again to check on the status of the order, since I never received an email, and discover to my dismay that I won't be receiving my order until January 1st or who knows when! I told her to cancel the order. She calls me back a second later to tell me that she just received the check, coincidence, I think not, says she'll refund the check as well as not charging the credit card, which I'm sure they already happily charged my credit card company. No I have to deal with making sure I'm refunded twice! Ridiculous! Not the way to do business! I've been in Retail Management for 25 years and never seen this happen for a company that is supposed to be reputable!
This Pendant was to be a Christmas present for my amazing daughter, who puts her life on the line everyday to protect & serve us all!
To wear this Pendant would have been a reminder that she wears my love everyday near and dear to her heart!
To say that I'm disappointed and very upset
Is an understatement!
I will contact Yelp and other companies to voice my complaint as well!
I will no longer use your services, and will tell others to do the same!

0 comments