Menu

Danbury Mint review: I love you pendant

M
Author of the complaint
4:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First off, this company states they ship via FedEx. What they do not tell you is that it's Smart Post which takes ten days or more cross country, if ever. Plus they charge enough for shipping it could go Fires Class Mail which would be three days at most. But no, they use the Smart Post (Or stupid post as it really is)

I ordered this pendant on 11/22/19. I received an e-mail on 11/28 stating it had been shipped although it had not been received by FedEx at that time. Several days later the site said it would be shipped in 2 to 3 days. I contacted Danbury and was told that was an error, it had been shipped. Actually, FedEx received the item on 12/5, two weeks after it was ordered and a week after they told me it was shipped. While I followed the shipment daily as it made it's way across the continent, on Dec 12 I received a notice from FedEx that they no longer had a scheduled delivery date. Nice! Here it is December 14 and no pendant. It has traveled all across the country and now the FedEx site states it will be delivered by their Home Delivery instead of the Post Office, yet never has gone out for delivery. I really don't hold out much hope to see this until next week at the best guess. Maybe not ever. And to top this off, the package weighs less than two ounces. Imagine the beating in a FedEx truck and transfers totally across the US. Might not even be suitable as a gift anymore.

I would NEVER order from these people again. Their shipping is atrocious as well as deceitful in stating it will be FedEx. I ship with the major carriers and had I known this was their shipping method, I would never have ordered. Must make them look good to themselves use FedUp stupid post.

Never again.