Dan Murphy'sbelow standard service

I ordered 6 bottles of Georg Jensen Hallmark Cuvee online as it is not an item usually available at my local Dan Murphy's store. It was ordered on 7/3/16 order number [protected] and arrived midday 15/3/16. To my great disappointment I found the delivery was 6 bottles of Oyster Bay Sav Blanc. I called the customer service line 12, 30 pm and spoke to Ali, who told me someone would call me back soon to arrange pick up of the incorrect delivery and re supply of my order. I waited until 4pm without contact and as I was about to go to work I called back. Jefferson then told me that the case is referred to another review department who can take up to 24 hours to review and then contact. Ali should have explained the process and time frame when I first called. Today 16/3/16 at 3pm I again called customer service and spoke with Will who told me at 1pm an order had been sent to Aust., Post for pick up and someone would call sometime to arrange a time and re supply of my order. I was extreme disappointed & frustrated with the whole experience by this time. I had been down to my local Echuca store at 2pm and found they had unexpectedly received 6 bottles of the Georg Jensen. I bought these so I asked will to cancel my order and I wanted a refund in full as I had completely lost faith in the online service's ability to deliver. Will said he would organise same, but I said according to the Dan Murphy's online refund policy, the quickest way ti return and refund was to do so at your local store. He seemed not to be familiar with the policy and then had to ring the Echuca store manager to see if he could do so. The Echuca store were happy to help me and I would like to commend the manager Murray and staff member Chris for the absolutely brilliant and cheerful assistance, 10/10. As for Dan Murphy's online service, who I believe sprouted a couple of months ago that they would be the best in the business, rate absolutely below par in all areas, 0/10 for quality check ie right product right order and 0/10 for customer service in response to the error both with poor explanations and tardiness. The experience was so poor that I am unlikely to use the online service again and will tell everyone I know how inefficient it is.