Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Colleges and Universities Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] refusal to pay refund
H
Author of the complaint
5:05 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid the registration fees in full via EFT to a Sage Pay bank account listed as a payment option on Damelin's site. Since it has become clear that I wouldn't be able to do the course at this time. So since the 26th of June 2019 I have been trying to get DCC to refund me for the course cancellation.

I filled in the cancellation form, supplied all the supporting docs, ID, Bank Account Details and Proof of Payment. They first wanted the cancellation form, couple of weeks later they wanted the rest, couple weeks more the ID copy had to be certified and the Bank Statement stamped. Then after a MONTH of silence and refusal to reply to any of my follow up correspondence they come back stating that I had paid the wrong bank account number. The same Sage Pay bank account listed as a payment option on Damelin's website.

They take weeks, even months to reply to correspondence, refuse to give you their actual names (Credit Operations Team) so that you can call them directly, and then stall the process as much as possible.

It has now been 3 months and I am at whits end, what does one have to do to get a refund from these people?

1 comments