Damac Properties Executive Mr. Abhishek — title deed not yet received
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have purchased a studio flat at Damac Lakeside Apartments LSA 510A, Dubai, UAE. The flat was purchased on mortgage from ADCB bank. The mortgage was settled in September 2018. We have submitted the mortgage clearance letter on April 10, 2019 as instructed by Mr. Abhishek of Mortgage department in order to release the title deed. According to Mr Abhishek, he was going to remove the mortgage clause which would further proceed to obtain the title deed. According to him, he was going to do so in half an hour after receiving the paper and within 48 hrs the mortgage deed would be couriered to my registered address. Surprisingly, when a follow up was done on 23 April, 2019 Mr. Abhishek is denying that he has received the mortgage release paper and on the contrary he is asking when the paper was given, to whom it was given and when it was given. Even though he sent the person to collect the paper and it was confirmed on mobile that the paper has been given to the person who was sent.
When we are calling him on 24 and 25 April he is not answering the phone and he is writing in the evening on WhatsApp that he was busy in a meeting. If a unit owner has to go through such perils and hardships to obtain his own title deed, it does not reflect good on part of damac properties. Please look into the matter and try to resolve the issue at the earliest.
More Damac Properties Executive Mr. Abhishek Complaints & Reviews
- DAMAC Properties - unpaid settlements
- DAMAC Properties - sexual and mental abuse
- DAMAC Properties - total incompetence in retail
- DAMAC Properties - project delay
- DAMAC Properties - unethical behaviour
- DAMAC Properties - I have not received the refund owed to me for the deposit of an apartment for the value of €20,000
- DAMAC Properties - ac & exhausting of air in lago vista
- DAMAC Properties - request a refund
- DAMAC Properties - parking
- DAMAC Properties - building access