Dairy Queen — poor customer service
Thursday November 29, 2018
Today I, Tyler Wilson, experienced something very unacceptable and unwelcoming. I came to the fast food chain Dairy Queen and I wanted to order a water with my friends a group of 6. We sat at a nearby table to get our money correct and I was being stared at. We were asked to leave almost immediately by 2 men that worked there. We were all concerned and asked "why?" They said that we had to make an order to stay. So, we went to get the order as planned from the beginning. After we PLACED AN ORDER for the water and PAID for it, we sat back down. We were yet AGAIN asked to leave. We refused at this point, due to the ridiculous amount of workplace bullying. One man in particular would not leave us alone and kept telling us that we need to make an order or that we need to wait outside in the rain. This was very unprofessional and uncalled for.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - crispy crunch blizzard
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food