Dairy Queen — not paying attention to allergy request
My daughter ordered a vanilla shake, making sure to tell the employee about her daughter's peanut and egg allergies. The computer showed allergies, the receipt showed the allergies, yet the employee proceeded to make her a peanut butter shake. My daughter kept asking why it looked different, and the employee kept saying, "it's ice cream". Finally, she asked what the specks were, and he said, "it's a peanut butter shake". No excuse for this. My granddaughter could have died if she drank any of it! I'm sure my daughter will also be contacting you about this.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food