Dairy Queen — metallic taste
We have eaten ice cream on two separate occasions now at the Dairy Queen in Loveland, CO. The ice cream has a disgusting metallic taste to it. The first time this happened (several weeks ago) I tasted it first and even though I got the funky taste I did not say anything. Then, my nephew, who is 6 years old, tasted it and didn't want another bite because it tasted bad. Then, my sister tasted it and she tasted the same thing I did. Finally, I said something too! We returned our ice cream three times that night and each time it tasted the same. A disgusting metallic taste to all the ice cream. I decided to go back yesterday and give it another chance, thinking maybe something was just off that night. I was wrong. The ice cream had that same, gross, metallic taste to it! I purchased the same exact ice cream from a store in Fort Collins, CO, and it was delicious! The store in Loveland is dismissive in the matter. I don't know if it is the way they are making the ice cream, or one of the old metal blizzard machines, but the disgusting taste is in all of the blizzards we have tried (16 in all).
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food