Dairy Queenjeremy the night shift manager.

E

Today I was there and at 4:45 Jeremy cam e in, he was demanding me to leave. He was using a sarcastic tone, and seemed to enjoy to be mean to me. He was using a more of a "I'm better than you" attitude. I told him he can't kick me out because it was only 4:45. He immediately pulled out his phone to call the cops. I told him to talk to Chris or Chris's wife, and she said I am causing no problem and I can stay. Jeremy has been a bully to me for the past few weeks, he makes smart comments to me, and will attack me. I do nothing to him personally. He says I harass his employees, but I do not do it when the employees are busy. Pretty much all the staff are friends of mine. Please take care of this problem Margo.

• Cy
    Cynic Sensibility Apr 05, 2018

I kinda feel sorry for you, that Dairy Queen is your hangout. That says a LOT about you, as a person.

Get a Job, instead of bothering other people at theirs, Loser.

Eli Heitman Apr 13, 2018

@Eli Heitman Come on that’s just plain childish😂 it’s not like I’m there 24/7 and live there. It’s not my “hangout place”. I’ll spend around 30 mintues a day there.

Eli Heitman Apr 13, 2018

@Cynic Sensibility What does it say about me? I just talk to people there. And I work two jobs, and I also love that insult...”loser”😂

• Po
    pobarjenkins Apr 04, 2018

Technically he has the right to kick you out at any time as it is private property. It is not up to you to determine if an employee is busy.

Do you purchase food every time you're there and leave upon finishing?

Eli Heitman Apr 13, 2018

@pobarjenkins I know he has the right to kick me put, it just seems ridiculous to me why he did it.

Eli Heitman Apr 13, 2018

@pobarjenkins I get food every time I’m there.

• Ca
    Carlton bitesme Apr 04, 2018

I love reading little [censor], know it all commenters on here. They're all so intelligent and informative with their bossy tones and rants! Right, Carlton;)

• Ar
    Arlyn Smith Mar 31, 2018

It is not up to you to decide if the employees are busy. They are on the clock, therefore they are busy as far as you are concerned. Stay away like a grown-up would do.

Eli Heitman Apr 13, 2018

@Arlyn Smith Most of the time I sit at a table and employees walk up to talk to me.