Dairy Queen — jeremy the night shift manager.
Today I was there and at 4:45 Jeremy cam e in, he was demanding me to leave. He was using a sarcastic tone, and seemed to enjoy to be mean to me. He was using a more of a "I'm better than you" attitude. I told him he can't kick me out because it was only 4:45. He immediately pulled out his phone to call the cops. I told him to talk to Chris or Chris's wife, and she said I am causing no problem and I can stay. Jeremy has been a bully to me for the past few weeks, he makes smart comments to me, and will attack me. I do nothing to him personally. He says I harass his employees, but I do not do it when the employees are busy. Pretty much all the staff are friends of mine. Please take care of this problem Margo.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - crispy crunch blizzard
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food