Dairy Queen — false advertisement and owner not taking care of the problem.
On at least 3 different sites, ( maybe more, I didn't check) Dairy Queen offers 1 small Blizzard FREE, just for downloading their app. Well, in Sweet Home, Or. the owner of the restaurant is not going to honor this. She asked me to send her screen shots of the advertising of the free Blizzard, so I wasted about 30 mins of my time searching. I found 3 different ads that promised the free Blizzard if you downloaded the app and sent them to her. I waited, and, waited, and, 3 days later, I am still waiting for her to get back with me! I've texted, and even called her, yet I am being ignored! This is after she said she will help me resolve this and asked me to send the screen shots. Which is not my job, SHE owns this Dairy Queen, she should know these things, right? People! It's 1 small Blizzard free... That I showed her proof of is being advertised, yet I feel as if this lady is treating me like a liar. Like I'm trying to get over on her or something! She is ignoring me even after the proof I sent her! This is false advertisement then! She is being unprofessional! She lied to me! I want the free Blizzard that is advertised and she has to honor it but is ignoring me!
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food