Dairy Queen — customer service
There's roughly 20 min left to closing. I'm at a Las Vegas location. ([protected]@Sahara) I pull up to the drive thru and ask if they're still open after waiting 2 min for someone to speak up on the intercom. Immediately, the menu board lights shut off and the whole restaurant goes dark. I don't hear so much as a "no" from an employee. No response to my question. Just complete silence.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food