Dairy Queen — building temp and wrong food items
Went to Bloomington Il. last evening and ordered two meals. Was planing to eat in but changed our minds as the room temp was so cold. When they brought our orders they didn't turn the blizzards upside down and its a good thing because they weren't as thick as a milk shake even. when I got my cheeseburger opened it had everything on it and ordered onion only. We go to DQ in Clinton Il a couple times a week and have never had any problems. We have also been at another DQ in Bloomington, with no problems. We visit Springfield, Decatur, and Collinsville, all in Il. and have never had a bad experience. Don't know why all the problems at this DQ at 1528 E. College, Bloomington.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food