DailySteals.comThey are rated &F& on BBB for a reason

D

It's an unreliable site. They are very unprofessional and rude when it comes to customer service. They scammed me before into buying something twice because my order "didn't go through their system" When I emailed them about my refund, they never answered me, never picked up the phone, and Live Chat only referred me to their email (that they don't reply). I was able to get them to respond after escalating a claim to PayPal. They are rated "F" on BBB for a reason.