Complaints & Reviews

1000$ amazon reward card

Christina | Customer Service Hey Charmell, how may I help you today? C 1:46 PM Why advertise something that is untrue to value customers over the years? Your Reward Status will be...

contact.rzuhelpcenter.com — I didn’t receive my $1000 Amazon gift card

I completed all the requested terms and conditions to be rewarded with a 1000 Amazon gift card and now I'm blocked from the website

• Updated by Ross Scott · Mar 25, 2020

I completed my survey and all my deals and no 1000$ amazon gift card was received

FACEBOOK SCAM — scam company. facebook hacking

POSTING SCAMS ON FACEBOOK WITHOUT THE OWNERS PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE. SENDING FAKE POSTS OUT TO GROUPS.. YOU DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO POST THIS ILLEGAL SCAM ON MY FACEBOOK...

2- $1000 Wal-Mart gift cards — Never received them

I get these texts from you guys I follow all the directions, complete the survey, pick a deal which I did. The 1st time I took the coffee deal which cost me over $200, and never received my reward. The 2nd time I went with the CBD oil which again it cost me over $100. And once again I have received nothing. Also I keep falling for these I was offered a tv went through everything I was supposed to do and again have received nothing. So either I'm an idiot or just fell for a scam.

have not received my reward

I have received several emails saying "congratulations I have complete all my required deals to receive my reward. Please sign this this document and please send your proof of...

$1000 chase card — I did not receive my reward I have sent several emails

I got a email to participate in a $1000 chase card I completed survey and all offers it even shows I completed I have sent in many emails my email is [protected]@gmail.com name is Robert Oney please email me back or I will take further action into my hands I have proof and screenshots where my money was took out for these offered and all offers was completed and also filled out form with my personal information

WALMART $1000 GIFT CARD SCAM

I 'won' a $1000 Visa gift card and the site said it was reserved for me. I followed through with the short survey and all three tiers of silver, gold, and platinum offers. I completed and bought 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers to receive my incentive and after checking my status, I was able to click 'claim'. I filled out what my incentive was and my email and no one has responded to me with a form to fill out to receive my incentive. I have emailed and it was never delivered, I waited three days in Hope of it reaching the address but it never did. I started cancelling subscriptions today but I still have proof of all tiers being completed and can provide bank statements if the company ever replies. So far no reply, but half of the comments say it's a scam, half say just follow all the rules/prompts and it's payday. Is this legit or not❓

WALMART $1000 GIFT CARD SCAM

my reward

I've been waiting for my reward for over a month. I've completed all the deals, sent in the claim form & sent all the verification they need & still haven't received anything at...

Never received my gift cards

I have been playing your games on Reward Zone USA for months always completing the correct amount of deals i'm supposed ro depending on the amount of the gift card. I have completed 2 months ago 1 was the $1000 visa card other was $ 1000 walmart card. However i have never received either one and i have been emailing you for months. More upsetting is that i was charged for many of deals that required payment have the receipts to prove it either this is a scam or i want 1 of 2 things i want my 2 giftcards i rightfully earned if for some reason i don't rece3them i want a refund of all my money you charged and took from me back of i'm not going to let my reward giftcards

RewardZoneUSAUK bank of america 1000. Reward card

I played rewards zone USA. And completed all 10 incentives plus 2 extra and they are saying I still need to compete 1 .more deal which I've. completed 12 I have screen shot to prove I did all requirements now I want my reward which was 1000 dollar UK bank of America card please help me to get my reward I deserve.thank you
Now they are saying one more deal which would be 13 I was required to do 1 silver. 1 gold and 8 platums I did all and 2 extra. Now I have to write to you to get my reward this stinks please send me my reward thank you my name is Stefanie Peckenpaugh my phone number is [protected] my home address is 15432. N. Verde. St. Surprise. Azerbaijan. 85378 .thank you for your help

UK bank of america 1000. Reward card

Reward that I didn't receive but I did 12 incentives

So I did not 10 incentives but 12 and I have all 12 completed but no instruction after I completed all 12 and I have a screen shot to prove I did and complete them but every time I check they are saying I need 1 more that is b's I was only to do 1 silver 1 gold and 8 platums but I did 2 more and I still have. Not had any reply I was to recieve1000 dollars UK bank America card .please help me get what's owed to me thank you

Reward that I didn't receive but I did 12 incentives

Xbox Reward Not Being Given

I completed a survey and completed a deal in hopes of receiving a new Xbox (valued at $500) and I still have not been given credit for the deal I completed. I was told it may take a couple days to receive credit but after 2 weeks I still have not received credit. I have completed all duties asked of me to receive the reward and have read the "terms and conditions" multiple times and I meet the requirement to receive my reward.

Xbox Reward Not Being Given

[Resolved] 100 virtual visa

I have completed all deals and sent in proper paper work along with the notarization and signature of a tier 2 reward with no further contact from company. I have filed this claim and one with the B.B.C this is just a scam to get you signed up for subscriptions you forget about. I just want my reward. A friend had done this and she received hers so I gave it a try. But no prize

100 virtual visa

• Resolution Statement

After I filed this complaint and one with the B.B.C. reward zone then contacted me and I did receive a 1000 virtual visa. It was a headache for a minute and I was worried but they came thru. Persistence pays off with a little bit of patience. Thanks reward zone you are the greatest.

$1000 Walmart gift card

I have completed all the process I was asked including sending notarized form, proof of address and proof of identification and I have yet to hear from anyone. I have sent numerous emails asking about my prize and still nothing. Then I sent an email asking to replay the game. I pretended that it was my first time and they quickly responded to that so in that email I replied back and asked about my gift card again and again no response. Can you please help me figure out what is going on? Was this really just another scam??

$1000 amazon gift card

Here is my issue .. I am NOT going to put myself in any obligation for answering ANY other OFFERS suggested by this website that "CLAIMS" i won a $1000 AMAZON Gift Card.. after being quite skeptical I researched and ONLY come across NEGATIVENESS regarding HONORING THE "PRIZE":
SO HERE IS MY REMEDY, I WILL GLADLY ENTERTAIN THE PROSPECT OF ANY OFFERS FROM YOUR COMPANY OR "WEBSITE" AFTER I RECEIVE MY "PRIZE"
So SNED my info about MY PRIZE not answering offers to my email [protected]@cox.net Michael

$1000 Visa gift card

I completed all the offers required for the Platinum reward, received the claims form, filled it out, had it notarized, and emailed that back along with all the required documents and now no one will respond to my emails as to whether anything has been received or if a gift card has indeed been mailed out yet. I've told so many people about this site and have said if I got the card in the mail I would in fact tell them the site to use and how to qualify. It seems as if I'll have to simply alert people to another scam. I was looking forward to this.

$1000 Visa gift card

getting the items, monies, gifts ect; not received

My name is Carl Graham. Email: [protected]@gmail.com # [protected]. Today my complaints are about, non items received, as of today ive been involved with this Survey site(s) as far back as 2015 and highly recognize for being 5th billionth texter, but than means nothing. To recognized. for LOYALTY is a different intinty within itself. I never received 1 item for steady meaningless hours taking surveys answering questions i have no answer for. My senior community is (was) ready join in to supplement incomes and give theirs . ive received i ota for my work figure the rest out sir(s). Could been together

iPhone XS Max

I recently filled out a server from rewards zone USA and I got all the subscriptions and the game it asked me to get. I did every thing it asked in the subtext too. I've seen scams where people just sign away there info and now I feel dumb. I really hope this isn't a scam. I have tried contacting them but they don't answer. I'm stuck does anyone know what to do.

Gift card reward not received

587897 I completed the amount of surveys, incentives, subscriptions in order to receive a $1000 gift card on 11/5/2019. They said I completed the amount needed and they are verifying it...

$1000 visa gift card

I received my claim form for my gift card... Sent it back along with my i'd and proof of address. When I go to the website to check my reward status it says "no incentive found". I have emailed numerous times and only get automated responses. No one has yet to email me why my account is showing nothing.. The offers I completed cost me money. This is a complete scam

[Resolved] $1000 paypal gift card

I completed all offers Reward Zone USA said is required to receive the $1000 PayPal Gift Card. After a couple months, repeated emails, and two complaints on this website they sent me a form to fill out with my information. I made copies of what I needed, I scanned stuff into the computer, I even had it notarized and I have heard NOTHING. I sent that in and have received no gift card from them at all, not even a "we received your information" email. They are a scam!

• Resolution Statement

Thanks to this website and this website alone this complaint is resolved. I have received the gift card and used it . It is real money everyone. Convenient how after each of the 3 complaints I posted on here, I actually got a response from them...

$1000 amazon gift card

To Whom it May or May Not Concern...I get a SMS Message stating and I Quote!
3 missed delivery order to be picked before 5pm or it will return back to sender.[protected]@ FQzJvi.info?phone=[protected] now
#1) Where is this delivery pick up address? "Nowhere USA"?
#2) Never came to my home address, email, front door!
I'm sure a lot of people have really been as disappointed as myself! I do not like my Hope's of finally winning something like... EVER, then...NOTHING!
But tell me they have tried and tried to deliver it to me. Really?! I would think Email would have been the place to "Deliver " it to me, Nope! Then ok my Address, they have it on file Nope! Nothing! Really not expecting anything whatsoever, but feels good to at least vent this.

airpods testing

It said I had to do one silver deal and I did yet it didn't show that I did, i've seen replies to complaints saying you had to do multiple but that isn't what it said on the screen, when you don't mention the deals until i've given you all my information and then say you have to complete one when really you have to complete multiple which is then more information to give to other sites... Just think that's wrong, really feel like I wasted my time on this

1000 amazon reward card through walmart it

It popped up on my phone saying I had won a 1000dollar reward card for Amazon through Walmart if I took a survey, I did. Then they wanted more and more info and more surveys. Just don't understand. Then they said I have to get some kind of silver, gold and platinum thing. I didn't know what they were talking about. I'm not going to buy things because people want money to receive a prize you've already won. What should I do. I didn't give them bank info, but they have my phone number and email. What should I do?

$1000 walmart card $1000 amazon card

Hello i habe done many different of these rewards cards ober the ueara however the 2 i juat mentioned and $100 visa vard i juat completwd today hopef3ill ill receive it. However im complaining about the walmart and amazon card that i did awhile ago where i completed all the deals necessary and alot of the deals you have 2 claim require payment. I completed all the deals made many payments amd still habe not reveived anything. Im hoping either i receive the cards im owed pr a redund i spemt on the deals sinve i disnt het my rewar cards. I dont know how your company responds i qpuld appreciate at least an email qith an explanation if im getting my reward cards or not tha k tou. My email os [protected]@gmail.com

a website text me a website.

A website making a deal for me. That I don't make I took a picture of the site that made a deal for me. It's in the photo section of this website. I Vanessa Harvell will not be paying for something that I don't sign up for
Thanks so much Mrs. Harvell.
I received a text to a link with congrats saying I won that card in the picture below

a website text me a website.

incentive reward

Hi I my is Catherine and I did a survey on Reward Zone USA. I completed my survey and all my required deals.
1 Silver 1 Gold and 2 Platinum deals.
In return for a $100 Amazon gift card. I filled out a claims form 3 different times so can reiceve my reward. I have tried to email them and i tried to call them but I cant get through on phone and i haven't heard back from them yet. I was wondering if there was some other way to receive my reward. I am starting to this is some kind of scam.

CATHERINE
[protected]@gmail.com

incentive reward

reward zone usa $1000 boosted board

I complete all the required deals plus 2 MORE (1 silver, 1 gold, 9 platinum). It's been 2 weeks and I followed up with them every other day at [protected]@rzuhelpcenter.com and [protected]@rzuhelpcenter.com. No response. Googled their phone number (+[protected])‬ goes to voicemail saying they no longer respond to calls. I google and found all the complaints websites so now I'm going to submit my experience with every website and social media there is until they do something about it. I have videos and screenshots to prove the time, date, sent emails, and the deals I paid/completed. This is not acceptable.

Anson Hsu
[protected]

completed deals no reward

Hi!

This is Paul Gerardis

I have completed more than 10 deals. Please help, I did what was required. And even more!

The ones NOT showing are:

Get Paid For Taking Surveys!
Join SignatureSurveys for free and earn with each survey you complete! Earn $5 when you sign up PLUS a $20 BONUS! Start a survey now!

First BarkBox 50% OFF!
Sign up for 6 or 12 months of BarkBox and your first month is half off - as low as $11.00, plus shipping is always free!

Enjoy Live Sports!
With ESPN+ get access to exclusive live sports, ESPN Originals, and more! Start your FREE trial and start streaming E+ content to receive credit towards your reward.

Highlights Puzzle Buzz
Get 2 FREE fun activity books for kids packed with puzzles, games & more. Order today for just $1.00! Just pay shipping!

Hulu
From current episodes and original series, to kids shows and hit movies, Hulu has something for everyone. Subscription cost was $7.99, but now you can start watching for as low as $5.99/month!

Search ANY Phone Number!
BeenVerified allows you to reverse lookup cellphone numbers, landline phone numbers, emails, and more. Get a 5 DAY trial for just $1!

Early Moments Books:
Learn. Read. Fun Guaranteed.
Yes, I'd like to get 4 books for the price of one. Shipping is free!

4 Disney Books for $1!
Now you can share your favorite Disney stories with your own children. Recieve 4 Disney books for just $1.00 + FREE S/H! Order today!

Please help!

Have a wonderful day!
Paul Gerardis
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

RewardZone USAwalmart $1000 reward sent from rewardzoneusa.com

Yesterday I tried immediately to get out of this, but impossible. Then I tried at least
to get my personal info stopped. There was a place they said you could do that and I did, but they would not let me send it. I just will like to cancel and stop everyting to do with http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact.aspx

RewardZone USA it is a terrible thing to get caught up in it has never happened to me before my email is:[protected]@me.com. My name is
Hanne Lauridsen, New York NY. I am a senior citizen and have a tough time
dealing with this. Please Help stop this please.
Hanne Lauridsen

1000 dollar walmart gift card

Told me to complete the deal in order to receive the 1000 dollar Walmart gift card.

I had completed the silver one, and as such it .

I had done as requested, and it is asking me to do more deals after thanking me. When I went to claim the reward again, it then asked me I didn't do the other deals it offered after completing the one it asked.

I want my gift card, I have pictures showing evidence

$1000 amazon gift card

I took a survey to get a $1000 amazon gift card. At the end of the surgery I had to choose something to complete the offer. So I picked the coin master master game and it said after I completed level 3 I would get my card. Well I completed it and now I am waiting for my card. I think this is totally unfair that they bait you in on this stuff when I could've been doing other important things rather than playing games. I was convinced that taking these surveys really worked and the rewards pay off. I am only a poor woman that is on disability and really needs this money that will help me pay for a lot of stuff at the moment right now. I really hope this isn't a huge disappointment.

1000 target gift card

I received an offer for a $1000 target gift card, I completed all the required offers, however I got an email stating it was for a $100 Walmart gift card. I emailed the claims department with no reply. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I completed so many deals and offers and I just want the $1000 target gift card I was promised.

Maryann Miller
phone: [protected]
email: [protected]@gmail.com

iphone 11 pro

I am writing to because I'm supposed to get iPhone 11 Pro I've done all deals and was sent congratulations and sent a claims for to fill out and send to the I've done everything ask nothing left to do my email is alysiamayyahoo.com I got form sighned and notorized by the bank sent photos of my cable bill for proof of address I wrote the several time and heard nothing I've paid for deals that I didn't even want where my iPhone 11 Pro as promised

$1,000 walmart gift card

I filled out the surveys & signed up for 3 offers & then the company disappeared. Every link I had that worked a few hours earlier suddenly has an error. I have replied to all the texts but nobody is replying to answer me. I have no gift card & I am now stuck with these subscriptions. I can't even figure out how to cancel the Disney book one that said to just go to your account & cancel. I can't get to my account - it has no record of my account or email, (even though it accepted my money & sent me an email to confirm my subscription). This is a scam. Do not sign up!

$1,000 walmart gift card

apple watch 4

I've completed all ten of the requirements to claim my reward and it's only showing that I've completed the first two: the silver and the gold. I find it unreasonable that I have to complete the 8 platinums again because it didn't register it the first time. It took a long time to complete them all and then I have to spend even longer to redo it? That's not right.

$1000 gift card

I got a notice on google that I was [insert billionth number] google search and that I could win a $1000 gift card. I said what the heck, why not? I completed the surveys and it completed 10 offers, 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum. I even have photos of the 8 platinums I did. I still have free trial running right now. And yet I cannot move forward with the reward. I have checked the list for the offers I have completed and yet NONE of the offers are appearing. I have contacted customer server twice now and so far they are not helpful. It has been way more than 5 days and they said they have no record of any completed offers under my email. I even started a Disney+ account that was supposed to be a 7 day free trial that I was charged for! I didn't realize it until a few days after I got charged. I first started the reward program on 2nd or 3rd and finished it the next week. So I was within the 20 day period they lined out. I would like to receive my gift card, but if anything I would at least like a refund for that Disney+ charge.

1000 visa gift card not received

I filled out the survey completed the deal requirements and i keep clicking the present icon and it says that i havent completed the requirement. I feel like this was false advertising after providing all the information required. The information required was personal credit card information. I took a risk by doing this annd i feel like i was scammed.

Rewardszoneusaadvertising that offers a “free” prize/reward

350 ch's are not nearly enough to provide the info accurately but: you're interrupted by a pop up sayin"ur a winner of a free..." or "ty for ur loyalty, here's a free..., only nada is"free". If ur actually able to complete the survey w/all the redirects done, u then have to agree to aprox 2-15 (!) offers that all cost money! Its illegal +its fraud!

$100 starbucks card

I've done everything asked of me and beyond and still haven't gotten a response after I sent in proof of everything . Something should be done about the way your company operates. Its not right at all and extremely misleading. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THANK YOU.
HERE IS MY EMAIL WHERE I CAN BE REACHED.
[protected]@yahoo.com