Having problems with Daily Steals?

Daily Steals reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2009. The latest review Beats headphones was posted on Jul 9, 2020. The latest complaint No product received was resolved on Apr 16, 2011. Daily Steals has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 36 reviews. Daily Steals has resolved 2 complaints.

Daily Steals Customer Service Contacts

19585 NE 10th Ave.
Miami, Florida
United States - 33179-3501

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Daily Steals Customer Service. Initial Daily Steals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Daily Steals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Daily Steals. Discuss the issues you have had with Daily Steals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Daily Steals Complaints & Reviews

DailySteals.comNo product, no refund

On 6/10/13 I ordered an e-cigarette kit from this company for $20. It is now 10/2/13 and I have still not received it. I have emailed them at least 8 times now and always get the same answer, that they are working on it and to give them 5-7 days to resolve it. I never hear anything more from them after that and they refuse to offer me a refund.

DailySteals.comI feel they stole from me and am allowing my bank to deal with them

It's been 22 days since I ordered from this site. After 2 weeks, my item did not show shipped, so I contacted them. It took 3 days and 8 contact requests before someone responded. It is now 8 days since I first contacted them. They have updated my item to shipped but the tracking number gives me no information and if I go to the UPS site it shows that the tracking number was delivered 3 months before I ordered it, and went to the other side of the country. Instead of simply sending me one or refunding my money, they are dragging it on and on saying that it was forwarded to a manager but this manager doesn't seem to exist? I have given up on getting a resolution. I feel they stole from me and am allowing my bank to deal with them. STAY AWAY!!!

DailySteals.comBeware of purchasing anything from them

On 11/7 I ordered a Roku 2XS. I instead received the Roku XD. On 11/26 at 6:32 Daily Steals sent me an email in which they stated that the XD was "accidentally" shipped out instead of the Roku 2XS, and that they only found this out that same day. Daily Steals offered three options: 1) Keep the XD model, get a $20 refund plus a $10 credit on my next Daily Steals order 2)Return the XD model to exchange with an XS model as advertised. They would cover the shipping both ways, send an HDMI cable, and give a $10 credit towards my next Daily Steals purchase 3)Return the XD model with no shipping charges for a refund and also get a $10 credit towards my next purchase.

Sounds great, huh...but wait...here is the kicker...I was given 22 hours and 45 minutes to respond to this email. Since I was involved in a major project, I checked my emails the morning of 11/26, and then the evening of 11/27...oops...too late. Yes, because I checked my emails the day they sent the email in the morning, and the next day in the evening, I missed my "grace period". And what happens if you do not respond in 22 hours and 45 minutes? They automatically give you option 2...I have to keep the wrong product, but get $20 off what I paid. Really, this sounds like a bait and switch scam.

I have tried emailing Daily Steals on all their different drop down menu choices. I even called them, but funny, their mailbox is either full, or they have a message saying to email support. Obviously they do not want customers calling them.

I want the product I ordered, not some cheap version. It does not matter that they took $20 off the price. I would not have ordered the XS even if it was $10...I do NOT want that product. And then to give people 22 hours and 45 minutes to respond...it is obvious that they did not want to deal with the mass returns. Have you EVER heard of a store giving you a refund/exchange/error policy of 22 hours and 45 minutes? I haven't either.

I have ordered from them in the past and have been mostly satisfied, but this is the worst customer service I have seen in a long time. I am still waiting for a reply from this company and for them to make good on sending me what I ordered (though who knows how long this could take...).

This is not a good way for a company to stay in business. If I do not receive the exact product I ordered, I will have to contact my credit card company.

Beware of purchasing anything from them...you do not know what you will get. (I rated Daily Steals Customer service as n/a since as of 10 pm on 11/28, I have yet to interact with their customer service.)

• Bo
          Bob Bragg Nov 20, 2018

I have tried every way I know to turn it on but to no avail. Thinking maybe the battery was dead, I plug it into the charger overnight, it still will not turn on. I would appreciate a replacement or refund. ( would prefer a replacement if possible)
          Thank you for your assistance.

• To
          Tom Furney Sep 18, 2018

Purchased a speaker, which I got, however 4 days later I got a second one, and determined this second order they charged me full price for. Submitted return request, no response. Can anyone help.

2166627DS August 18, 2017 Paid Fulfilled $ 9.99
          2165033DS August 13, 2017 Paid Fulfilled $ 6.50

• Ab
          Abu Hussien Aug 15, 2018

I have made several attempts to contact you via e-mail with no response. Order # 2336507DS. Tried to reach by phone with an reachable phone number listed. Only one of two was received. Please take corrective measure and send the second order. Looking forward to hear on this matter.

Thanks,

Abu

Markus26 Nov 30, 2012

In all fairness I received 2 emails from Dailysteals about this. The one you are talking about was the second reminder one. The first one was sent on the 23rd. Its a shame I understand, but maybe look through your emails or spam. Wish I had gotten the right product the first time, but stuff happens. I have ordered many times from them, whenever they have an issue like this one they usually try to solve the issue right away. Hope they don't screw up again.

DailySteals.com — DailySteals.com is a total scam

"DailySteals.com is a total scam. Purchasing from this website has been not only a headache for me but for...

DailySteals.comAll they do is charge the credit cards and then provide false information

I purchased a Sylvania 7" Wi-Fi Netbook Android from Daily Steals on 10/18/2012 and contacted daily steals on Oct 25 as to why the item has not been shipped. On Oct 26 morning I get a tracking number for UPS which was just a label that they have shipped the item. Usually the item gets picked up on the same day but for next five days there was no status update. I was in touch with Rae from daily steals and I am posting my conversation here how they do their business:

Oct 26
        Rae(Daily Steals): Looking into your order I can confirm that your order was shipped today 10/26/2012
        Oct 29
        Me: Looks like sales just created the label and item is still not shipped. Can you verify when the item is going to be shipped?
        Rae(Daily Steals): Severe weather, flooding, and power outages due to Hurricane Sandy are causing some unavoidable service delays.Everything is fixed at UPS we will have more information regarding the location of your parcel.
        Nov 1
        Me: Looks like the item is still not shipped. The label was created on Friday and the item should have shipped on the same day.
        Rae(Daily Steals): According to my shipping department this item has shipped.
        I have called UPS regarding your order, they stated that this parcel is supposed to be delivered tomorrow 11/2/2012. The representative is unsure of why tracking has not updated on their website.
        If you do not receive the parcel the next step as per the UPS is to file a lost claim on 11/5/2012.
        Nov 2
        Me:I just called the UPS with the Tracking number you provided me. As per the UPS the status quo is the same ' There has been a label but they have not received anything'. So in a nutshell nothing is on my way. Also as per your words if I dont receive the package today I should file a claim with UPS - UPS says to contact the seller as the item was never shipped. So I am in a quandry here - What you are telling me is different. from what I hear from UPS. Can you confirm that tracking number is same?
        Rae(Daily Steals):I provided the UPS Representative with the following tracking number .
        If by the end of business today you do not receive your parcel I will file the claim myself. Please note that our offices are closed on the weekends so the claim will be filed on 11/5/2012.
        Me: This is the exact same tracking number I gave to UPS but anyway I can certainly wait till the end of the day today and will update you by Monday morning if I do not receive the shipment.
        Nov 5
        Me: As expected I did not receive any package from UPS. UPS had already made clear that they have not received anything from Daily Steals. Can you cancel this order and refund the money.
        Rae(Daily Steals):As this order is listed as shipped I can not cancel the order.

As I stated on the 2nd if you had not received the parcel on the 2nd a UPS Lost Claim would be filed. I just got off the phone with them and started the investigation process.

They will also be in contact with you regarding this matter. As this parcel is deemed lost we can not send a replacement or issue a refund prior to the investigation closing.
        Me:I just see a label and nothing more than a label and cannot consider this item as shipped. I told you I shall be leaving on vacation and I cant collect any item after Nov 6, so you guys can collect the item back after filing Lost Claim and even if you think it is shipped you can recall the item back to your address. I have already talked to UPS and your story does not match to what UPS says a sthey say they never picked up the item. Can you send me the UPS Lost Claim number if you really filed something with them?
        Rae(Daily Steals):There is no claim number. If you would like get up to date information regarding this claim you can use your tracking number.As I stated you will be contacted by UPS regarding this claim.

You can judge what is going on here and what kind of a company is this and shady business they do. I am really disappointed and cant believe this is how they do business by ripping customers without providing any information. All they do is charge the credit cards and then provide false information.

DailySteals.comWorst customer service ever

Anyone who's ACTUALLY used the DailySteals website would NOT write a review saying how easy they are to work with and how simple their website is...because it's NOT THE CASE. Plus, to say that they have fast / prompt shipping? Far from it. For everything I've ordered, it's shipped several weeks after the order date (and well-after they collected my money!). Returns? Well, I hope you don't have one, because it's a BAD time.

I can tell you that I've ordered a few things from this company, been consistently disappointed, and after just about the worst customer service ever (no phone number available, no longer has a "live chat" option, and 2-4 days for them to return an e-mail), from every single individual that I've dealt with, I'm done with them. "

• Fa
              faippp Feb 20, 2012

Horrible website. After reading reviews on this website, I feel even worse about my situation. No customer service number was provided, and I have been emailing them for 3 week with no response. The product they sent was not as advertised, but I feel I am stuck with it.

DailySteals.comThey are just ripping off as many as they can until they get cut off

I ordered a camera on 12/27/11. Their site says it shipped the same day but the UPSMI tracking number they provided still shows no information 3 weeks later. I have tried to contact them multiple times (their "LIVE CHAT" has been offline for the past 3 weeks) and have yet to even get the courtesy of a response. I have ordered numerous times from them with no problem but this experience makes me wonder if they're not going out of business and just ripping off as many as they can until they get cut off.

DailySteals.comThese guys are liars and thieves

***** HORRIBLE WEB RETAILER!!! *****

Daily Steals sells defective products and then makes the return process so difficult that most people just give up. I've spoken with others who've had the same experience and have given up. THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.

***** THESE GUYS ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!!! *****

They don't respond to emails, and when you call their automated system keeps you on hold for unreasonable periods of time. I finally held for over an hour to get through. I was then lied to and told that they did not receive any of the three emails I sent. It's now been over a month and I have still not received a refund.

***** WORST RETAILER EVER!!! *****

• Cu
                  curtalfredo Jan 06, 2013

This is by far the worst store on the internet. They won't return emails, they advertise products the don't have!!!. This company will also create fake shipping labels just to make you think they have actually shipped something so you will leave them alone. They are totally ignorant on inventory control, and they love to steal your money, Buyer Beware!!!"

• Ku
                  Kulpek Jul 30, 2012

I order the Wii outdoor adventure game with the controller pad for my grandson, recd it without the game inside told them about i, no one responded. I wrote several complaints, finally someone asked me to take a picture of my order and email it to them, so I emailed the empty slot where the game should have been, on response, complained again, they asked me to send it back to them with an authorization no. I have never recd another response from them, I have complained, no answer, this company is a rip off!!!

• Ha
                  Haskey Jun 15, 2012

"I recently purchased an Emerson EVC1800 digital video camera I was very disappointed when it arrived to my home and it did not work. I tried plugging it into 2 different computers trying to charge it and I got the same thing both times absolutely nothing. The Emerson would not turn on at all. I also discovered the lock on the battery side doesn't work so this makes this camera useless since it is suppose to be waterproof. All I wanted was a digital camera I could use, but instead I have a broken camera and so far all my money out the window for nothing. I just want something done to correct this it seems like bad business to me to sale products that don't work. So after writing my first review about the broken camera they call me once, but when I was unable to answer because I was at work they never returned any of my calls when I called back to the phone number and extension I was given on my answering machine. What is the point in giving a number for the customer to call back on if you aren't going to answer or return the calls when messages are left. This is the worse business etiquette I have experienced. I just wanted a camera I could use and instead I have $30 down the drain and a broken camera taking up space."

• La
                  Laimoe Jun 10, 2012

Well, I sure wish I would have done some searching prior to my order from DS. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on 5/31/12. I saw EBAY put them front and center as a daily deal and figured they were good enough for Ebay. They did have quite a few negative reviews, but it seemed to be on the lower priced Items. Anyway, drank the Kool-Aid. As of this review 6/8/2017 they have given me a tracking number for UPS. Basically a label was printed on the 6th, but UPS has not actually received the package yet. Apparently, DS and the Galaxy Nexus deal have quite the sorted past. After going through reviews and talking with other buyers it seems that this is a common tactic to buy more time for them to either source product or have their skeleton crew fulfill the orders. Well enough of this game for me. I am filing complaints here, the BBB, the FTC, and anyone who will listen. I am going to call AMEX in the morning and speak with them as well. There is a bunch of chatter about this deal on several boards that I visit and not good chatter at that. I guess I will make it my mission to educate others about DS and these tactics. I must have become complacent in my online purchasing, maybe because I have never had an experience quite like this one. I pride myself on being careful and have never been screwed. I do hold both PayPal and Ebay equally responsible.

Maybe you shouldn't have sold 583 if you didn't have the stock or the resources to give people what they paid for!

Quote from dailysteals on another site about the same item :
                  Due to an unexpected demand for the Galaxy Nexus, we are having a slight delay in regards to shipping. We sincerely apologize for this.

However, your Galaxy Nexus is expected to ship very shortly. Once the order has shipped, tracking information will become available.

I just finished my BBB complaint and I have an email into the New York AG, EBAY is next, and then AMEX to make this all go away!

• Bi
                  Bionicle Apr 10, 2012

I'm glad to know I am not the only person who has had problems with this site. I ordered a soundbar from them back in January and when I ordered it I accidently ordered two. I emailed them asking them to adjust the transaction to only one, because... well...thats all i needed. I got a response saying that it had been taken care of. I waited a week or so and went back to the website to check on the status of my order only to find that it had cancelled. I didn't care too much so i said whatever as long as I get my money back...well i didn't. They only refunded me for one. I sent them three emails before I got a response saying I got a credit for the site. But the credit was only for $15!!! they owed me $150!. when i emailed them the other day i got a response saying they already refunded my credit card. I just sent an email back saying "ONLY FOR ONE!!!' I never got the other sound bar, I'm not paying for something i didn't receive. The even shadier thing is when I go on the site, there is no history that I ever ordered anything from the site...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! they will rip you off big time. I will be calling my credit card company in the morning to dispute the charges.

• Be
                  Beltucci Feb 13, 2012

I ordered a New Slick SimpleFlix VC100 Dig on 06/23/2017 (Order #698855). I received a demo camera, as oppose to a real working one. I contacted DailySteals.com and they e-mailed me a return label. I replied by letting them know that I would need a return via check, as the credit card that I had used was no longer valid. I returned the non-working demo camera (it had a pictures pasted to the screen). They apparently proceeded to refund the invalid card as I had asked them not to. I have been fighting with them for well over six months to get an actual refund and they proceed to either ignore my inquiries completely or give me the same response for each of my inquiries which is always "You were refunded on this date". I have been very patient, and even said that I would accept a credit on my account towards a future purchase. My last several inquiries were not responded to, and I did check my spam folder.

• Sk
                  Skicine Nov 21, 2011

Horrible site, I ordered a product on a Friday, I went through the process of buying the Item when suddenly after I confirmed everything it all came out blank. Well I thought this is weird, checked my bank account and they had taken the money out of my checking account. I tried all day Friday to get in touch with someone, no reply to e-mails, no one on chat, no answer on the phones. IT'S A FRIDAY. So finally get a hold of someone on Monday, they tell me it has not gone through, I will receive no product. That's interesting because they have already taken the money out of my checking account but they won't send any product. Then the chat ended. Like that. Because THEY were done.

DailySteals.com — They are rated &F& on BBB for a reason

It's an unreliable site. They are very unprofessional and rude when it comes to customer service. They...

DailySteals.com — Rips Off Seniors and Laughs

Daily Steals advertises small electronics that are refurbished. Prices are low but BEWARE! What you get i...

DailyStealsInappropriate Content Towards Children

They are using stories of kidnapping and abuse towards kids to sell children's products. Over half of the items listed in the toys section have stories used as copy with the items, and they include violence, hints at abuse, death, kidnapping, killing of family pets, and more. You can see details and actual links here: http://sunshineandsippycups.com/2011/11/outraged-join-me-in-boycotting-dailysteals-com-abuse-of-kids-in-toy-ads-is-not-ok/ I'm absolutely horrified to see this going on. It feels gross, and it's almost scary.

• Mj
                    mjdindc Dec 10, 2010

After submitting several complaints, company finally responded. After return at my expense, company refunded cost of item less the shipping costs to me. Company appears to want to want to improve service.

• Mj
                    mjdindc Nov 17, 2010

Item received was DOA. Daily Steals refuses to do anything and refers me to manufacturer. There is no customer support from this company.
                    AVOID THIS COMPANY

DailySteals.comDon't expect to get a refund or replacement for something large

Now I know why this site is called Daily Steals. The $150 "new" product I got from this place looks and functions like it was jacked from a speeding truck. The product was damaged and I'm now not getting any response from their customer "service". My advice is don't buy anything expensive on a suspect site like this. Daily Steals might honor small purchases, but don't expect to get a refund or replacement for something large.

DailySteals.comThey promised to ship out an item within a couple days, but they did not

This is a horrible company! They promised to ship out an item within a couple days, but they did not! I had ordered an item, and I had a trip that I needed the bring the item on. I was told it would be sent to my house in time (13 days, plenty of time right?) Well the item never came, and they refuse to refund me even though I do not have the item. They have refused to cancel the item, and keep saying I should return the item. How would I do so if I dont have it? Horrible Customer Service, Horrible Shipping speeds. Their advertised low price is not worth it - stay away from this company!

Oh and btw, they sold the exact same item the next week over via ebay to other buyers at a higher price (naturally), and those ebayers got the item first.

Daily Steals/No Geek Required routerNo product received

I had ordered a "No Geek Required" Wireless N Router NGNHWI-2AN3 router for $19.98 including shipping, on 3/27/11, which should have been a really good price for a 300 N router. Paid via paypal, they got their money right away, and they sent me an email saying my order was confirmed. I never received an email saying it had shipped, though, so on 4/3 I sent them an email asking why it hadn't been shipped. On 4/4 they replied that I should get an email with the shipping info within 24 hours. Later that same day, I got an email saying it shipped and giving a tracking number for UPS. I checked it on UPS's site, and it didn't exist which is not unusual when you check right away. 3 days later, though, the tracking number STILL did not exist in UPS's site, and it should have shown up by then. I emailed sales again. They replied that they were looking into it and would re-input the information for UPS (huh? UPS scans the information when they get the package...). Now, 12 days after the package supposedly shipped, UPS still does not have the tracking number in their system and Sales is not responding. It obviously never shipped :( I have opened a dispute with paypal.

• Ju
                          judochop May 23, 2011

Hi! I ordered the same router from DailySteals just a few days after you posted this, and I STILL haven't received it! The tracking says it was delivered (although shipped about 3 weeks late anyway) but no one in my neighborhood has seen said package. DS wants me to talk to the USPS and USPS wants me to contact DS! How did you handle your situation?

• Ag
                          A_Geek Apr 16, 2011

Thanks again, I'mintheirshoes...I'm kicking myself for not researching them before buying.

I issued a complaint through the BBB also.

I will not make THIS mistake again, for sure.

• Ag
                          A_Geek Apr 16, 2011

Thank you for the great advice, imintheirshoes!

Yes, you're absolutely right, I should have checked their return policy before buying. I never would have bought from them if I had.

I have already opened a dispute with paypal, and will dispute it with my credit card company as well, as you suggest.

The UPS number they gave is completly bogus, not even in the UPS system. So, I don't know how they could possibly win a paypal dispute with it, but I will keep that in mind.

Daily Steals — No product received

I ordered some items from a company online, the name of the company is daily steals, i ordered the items on...

DailySteals.com — Scam

I've ordered two different products from this company. Neither was functional. They're happy to...