DailySteals.comnever respond to return request

Bought a charging case for iphone and item would not charge the iphone. I contacted them requesting to return it and got no response for day so I started sending request on a weekly bases and they finally sent a response saying that they sent an email with the RMA number which I could not find but I was able to find their email stating that they sent it (I do not believe they ever sent it). After that response from them I tried many time to request that they resend it but never get any response.
This site is the worse that I have ever dealt with for customer service. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. If you do you may loose on the item that you are trying to find. The items that have can be found on other sites that have better customer service.

• As
    Assox Sep 21, 2012

AWFUL. HORRIBLE..BEWARE.. They have good prices but beware. Once I ordered a "refurbished' digital frame. When it finally arrived after two weeks it was chipped, something was loose inside. Basically it was damaged junk. My next order, well, I don't know what I'm going to get. It's been 15 days and still no product. The people who run this company should be arrested!

• Na
    Naiorke Sep 17, 2012

Got solar post lights on eBay, 8 out of twelve Batteries doesn't hold charge, send to me 8 Alkaline batteries (non rechargeable) after that offer credit for $2.75 to bid for batteries on an auction that ends up on $30.50 plus $5.68 shipping, after that apologies and end of communication.

Prior that, got two Bluetooth headsets, one with no volume and the other never got batteries charged, got to return at my expense.

• To
    Tommak Sep 06, 2012

Purchase was not shipped for 14 days after payment. There is no Customer Service telephone number. Contact to customer service is via email only. They took 4 days to reply to my email. They are the ABSOLUTE WORST internet shopping site I have ever purchased from. REPEATED PROBLEMS AND THEY DON'T SHIP ON TIME. Long waits for everything!. STAY AWAY!!

• Hu
    Hubber Jul 09, 2012

This website is horrible. They sell the item that doesn't exist in their store. I bought router from them and it has been 3 weeks. When I send an email its hard to get response and finally they said they don't know when the item is going to ship or cancel the order.

• Cl
    Cludike Jun 14, 2012

Daily Steals advertised a NEW iPhone 3GS but sent me a REFURBISHED one. They admit breach of contract, claim it was a mistake, but I haven't received even a half-decent offer to make this right.

• Mu
    Muarge Mar 06, 2012

Complete thief's! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! they steal your money and do not deliver the goods. I had to call my local police department to file a report. They'll have to deal with the police now!

• Ob
    Obdulla Feb 14, 2012

I think this site is a scam. I received only one item and it was under $5. Then I went to buy a toy for my boys and they haven't even shipped the item, it's been over two weeks. Even worse tried to get one computer and they charge for 4, they wont even respond to the emails and complaints!!! This site is to good to be true!!!

• Dl
    Dloge Jan 13, 2012

This site is a total scam, I order three items on 01/02/2012 they took my money and never shipped them. I sent emails over emails nobody responded... Stay away from them.

• Om
    Omrahe Jan 09, 2012

Daily Steals is a total scam. I ordered something for my son for Christmas and when it FINALLY arrived it was damaged. I have been trying to contact customer service for over a month now with ZERO luck.

• Ed
    Edalize Nov 30, 2011

The name says it all. They do steal from consumers. No receipts, no tracking emails, double billing, never sends items or sends BROKEN items. Does not answer phone. Ignores emails. How does this racket stay in business?

• Ho
    Hogner Oct 12, 2011

Company sent used products as a factory refurbished deal. Items were worn, thrown into a box and sent. They would not accept the return. Had to file with PayPal and even then, they would not refund the money.

Stay away.

• Si
    Signed Oct 02, 2011

Me too! I was just trying to remember what it was suppose to be and now I think I actually did get the right thing. It was supposed to be something you put your credit cards in so they can't be remotely "read". This little foil like thing is not at all what I expected. I thought I received an empty envelope!

• Di
    Didzis Sep 29, 2011

Well, They always say 'you get what you pay for'. I ordered a 'freebie', and all I got was an empty envelope. Good thing I didn't pay any shipping or anything... So much for their site..

• Mi
    Missale Feb 16, 2011

Worst ever. Never ever buy anything from this seller ever. Shipping fee is $5 and you'll get an empty package or broken item 1 month after you pay.