Cymax Stores — awful everything
I ordered a set of bar stools from this retailer and it took them 3 months to ship the order. When it arrived I realized it wouldn't work in my house. They told me there was a 20% restocking fee, which is not anywhere on their website. They say there may be a restocking fee for a return, but never state what the fee is. By the time they subtracted the restocking fee and the outgoing shipping fee, and I paid to ship it back, it cost me over 40% of the cost of the stools.
My advice is to stay away from this online retailer and their sites. DO NOT buy unless you're sure you won't need to return the purchase. All in all a very poor buying experience.
More Cymax Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Cymax Stores - awful company
- Cymax Stores - fraud and lies
- Cymax Stores - bad service/delivery information
- Cymax Stores - scam
- Cymaxstores - furniture
- Cymax - bad business practices
- Cymax - return policy
- Cymax - condition of product
- Cymax.com - bait and switch
- Cymax.com - no shipping and terrible customer service