CVS — racial violence and harm
The actions of Debbie, Tanya, and samara (PARTICULARLY Tanya) are absolutely unacceptable, racially motivated, and violent. Calling the police on a black woman for having the audacity to express her displeasure with how she was treated and the prejudicial remarks made to her in the drive through is absolutely unethical and if these employees, particularly Tanya (who called the police with no legal justification whatsoever and put a black woman's life at risk, are not reprimanded, I will no longer be supporting CVS as a pharmacy and will move my prescriptions elsewhere, and I will urge everyone I know to do the same. Doing nothing about this flagrant violation of ethics and demonstration of racism would illustrate that CVS condones racial violence perpetrated against black women in particular. Do better.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly