690 Northwest 57th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33126, US
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

CVS verified

horrible pharmacy staff

The pharmacy staff does not answer the phones, was on hold this morning at 10:00 am for 45 minutes and canceled the call. Tried again this afternoon and have been on hold since 5:30 pm until now 7:00 pm and still have not been able to speak to the pharmacy. I have also gone thru the drive-thru and they ignore you and they ask after they finish talking among them selfs. The problem at that pharmacy has gotten worse this year, apparently, management doesn't care about the customers. Seriously thinking of switching to Walgreens on my next Dr's appointment.

Also, the other day tried to re-fill my blood pressure medication and nobody could give me an answer of why I was not getting the prescription filled for such an important medicine that my life depends on it. Was told to call other CVS's pharmacy and the ones I called did not have the medication Ibersertran 300 mg, I even thought that it had been discontinued until I was told that they will not have the medication until the 27th of July. Called the Walgreens across the street and transferred the prescription and it was ready in one hour when CVS was giving me the run around for days.
My name is Gricel Hernandez and my DOB is 5/12/1947 my telephone is [protected]