1725 W Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL, 60490, US
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS verified

customer service

The manager Lauren was very rude. The cashier called her for help and she took her time to come over to see what the problem was. Lauren spent a lot of time by the dairy clear in my eye sight looking at her papers in her hand. I had to ask her if she was helping us today. The cashier associate went to her and she continued to stand there ignoring me the customer. Then she comes over and didn't help us resolve the issue with my app coupons. She just rudely walked away. The cashier Kiara is very new and is afraid to ask the manager for help again because she didn't know what to do. I ask her if she would ask her manager about the issue and she said she wouldn't help!! This is ridiculous and I will not be going back to this store. I have never experience rudeness like this before especially coming from a supposedly manager who is supposed to be professional and clearly is unprofessional! It's clear that the cvs associates are not happy with their jobs! Nothing never in stock on the shelf and I was there at 9:30 in the morning. I never see a sales associate restocking on the floor. I have had a horrible experience today and I will not go back to that store. All advertised sale items out of stock is ridiculous!