CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — rude staff
I have been a loyal CVS customer for many years (30 plus). This is the first time I have ever encountered rudeness at a CVS Pharmacy. The staff are always warm, helpful and extremely polite. Today I was shocked by the rude and unhelpful behavior of Viridiana at Park Cedar Drive, Charlotte NC. If she is working the next time I am at the pharmacy I will leave as I do not want to work with her again. (She doesn't reflect on the business with her attitude and lack of people skills.)
Thanks for your help.
Suzanne Elsberry Schweikert
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly