FILE A COMPLAINT

CVSpharmacy

K Jul 26, 2019

My permanent address is in Silver Spring, MD. We own a 2d residence in St. Pete, FL. Prior to a week ago, we moved from a condo in Dunedin, FL to St. Pete, to 199 Dali Blvd, Unir 1001

. When we have stayed for a longer than normal period in FL I have had my prescriptions filled at CVS on Curlew Rd @ Rt. 19 in Dunedin. Now that we've moved to St. Petersburg I have tried to get my RX filled at a nearby CVS, but have been given such horrible service that I ended up leaving in tears.

I am 69 years old and have been seriously ill for over 30 years with ME/CFS and the medication I have taken for over 25 years is the only thing that keeps me alive. This disease's primary cause of death is suicide. The pharmacist insulted me and treated me as though I were a ragged druggy. I beg your pardon. I am a Certified Public Accountant in Washington, D.C., and my husband is w well-known theoretical astrophysicist in D.C. who has just published his 3d book on extrasolar planets by Oxford University Press. We are NOT seedy, druggy people. I am ill, and when I asked the pharm. I was told that I could fill it ONLY on the day it could be filled, even if they needed to order it! And she said she'd just sent in an order and couldn't help me.

I will run out of my medication, Dextroamphetamine (10 mg tablets, #180) I WILL GO INTO WITHDRAWAL AND WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. What is your sorry reason for being so non-customer centered. That's what the "C" stood for: Customers. The "S" is for SERViCE. Your customer service os deplorable. And for what reason other than to be as cruel as possible.

Please call me at [protected] to give me the CVS pharmacy I can have my RX filled on Monday, July 28, 2019. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours I will be forced to complain to the proper authorities at the State of Florida department that allows you to get away with this horrible behavior.

Catherine A. Boss
[protected]
199 Dali Blvd., St. Petersburg 33701 (Florida residence)

14575 Cutstone Way, Silver Spring, MD 20905 (primary residence in Maryland)