Menu
Home Weight Loss Products and Programs Curves International Membership
C
Author of the complaint
6:15 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was excited to join Curves Fitness and I did so early in 2011. Do to unforseen family emergancies I had to cancel my membership. I called from out of town and let them know of the situation. They said dont worry they would look after it and not to worry they would cancel everything for me. However, I have just recently came back to Winnipeg and received my mail (Dec 2011), on my banking statements I was surprised to see they had not cancelled my membership and had been charging me $50 a month for the last 6 months. I know I should have seen this earlier, but with the family crisis I was just not paying attention to my own banking. I called them up to see why I was still getting charged and they simply brushed it off saying they had no record of my cancellation and I didnt fill out the paperwork. The paper work that they told me not to worry about do to my situation. They owe me $300 and I will not see this money. I want ev eryone to be aware that Curves says they are here to help people, however they are really here to just take peoples money.

More Curves International complaints & reviews

Curves International - Membership cancellation!
Curves International - membership fees