Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) — Bad Service / mis-management
Accepted a cable tech position with CUI, a contractor working for Charter Cable in Gwinnett County Georgia providing "Charter Cable" services for Duluth, Buford, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Suawnee Georgia. I worked for 6 weeks then resigned out of continued frustration with internal mis-management, lack of leadership resulting in poor customer service. I frequently encountered customers who complained about repeat service call's without problem resolution. I found myself to be the "3rd" or 4th" tech to show-up to attempt to fix the problems that the first 2-3 tech's could not fix. Additionally, customers complained about "gold teeth", "dred locks" and how dirty (safety vest) techs appeared in when they showed up at their front door requesting permission to enter. I would'nt allow some to enter my home either. Tech's complained about not getting paid by CUI for certain job's completed so at times, tech's would take un-authorized short cut's to complete a job quickly resulting in a repeat service call's or sub-standard work. Charter Cable Services offered may be good however the service from thier contractor - CUI Communications is simply teriable. Current and Future customers in Gwinnett county Georgia may wish to consider Comcast, Dish, Direct-TV etc. until Charter resolves internal issues with CUI.
More Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation