Cub Cadet — rtzl 54"
I like my Cub Cadet Zero Turn, except the rigid frame on uneven ground. I am currently exploring making the front axel pivot.
The rigid frame is very dangerous and can cause the operator to loose control of the mower on uneven land. I don't understand why build a good piece of equipment and not do a pivotal front axel.
I have operated a Dairy Farm for 46 years and all types of equipment for over 60 years.
Without experience operating equipment the ordinary person would be subject to injury. As I have had my mower to loose traction and take off on it's own out of control several times. Luckily I have had a good landing spot.
If you have any ideas on how to convert my mower to a pivot front axel please share with me.
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower 
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet Voulenteer Utv 2008 4wd - Accelerator sticks