CrossmarkBad ### Company to Work for

This company sucks I use to work for Sam's Club as a demostration specialist and LOVED my job until the ###ed Wal-Mart & Sam's Club owners (corporates) decided to make the stupid decision to go with CROSSMARK (the third party) that WalMart originally has been going with. Do to this decision in January 2010 over 12, 000 demostration associates lost their jobs, know that Sam's Club stated that they would let us apply for jobs with them or re-apply to work for CROSSMARK. The club that I work in only kept ONE Employee that was re-hired. I applied and was hired on with CROSSMARK, know this that I got paid approx. $2.0o less with Sam's Club but worked more hours thus MADE MORE MONEY. CrossMark has dumb rules that they want you to follow...like dress code wearing a baseball cap instead for the MORE SANITARY hair-net, I would not like to get a hair in my food. Our District manager for the region is a person whom has a damn chip on their shoulder, downgrading you instead of treating you like the adult you are...and if you try to make contact with CROSSMARK DO NOT EXPECT A PHONE CALL for you are only a NUMBER!!!

THUS DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT ALWAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Ha
    HappyFaceSadFace Mar 29, 2011

I wish that I had the chance to read your statement concerning this ###ed up ### company... I went through hell in so many ways...The multiple store team leads treated me like dirt... I couldn't believe my eyes and hears... I never had a permanent location; being constantly sent everywhere and anywhere even at the last minute...My weekly gas bill was almost half my check... I immediately found myself another job working for Bank Of America in operations and its great here. I will never return to CrossMark and refer someone to them

• Mt
    MTgolfer28 Apr 04, 2011

I was just hired at Crossmark as of 3/28/11, and my first "in-store" work starts tonight. From reading these complaints ALL OVER their website and here, I feel like I have made the wrong choice for an employer. Now granted, I haven't started working yet, but just the whole process of training, TRYING to get a hold of my supervisor, scheduling issues, etc...it seems as though they are VERY disorganized. We will see how it goes.

• Me
    merrymerchandiser May 02, 2011

I have been at Crossmark for just over a year and my experience has been a fairly good one so far. I can't speak to the negatives that other have, only what I have seen - and I do not have concerns.

• En
    env Sep 30, 2011

Crossmark in Sam's Club...just wrong and unprofessional.

anonymous356 Apr 05, 2015

Yeah, Crossmark is screwed: Class Action suit, and sued by me at the CA agency level. Deceitful, bigoted, and I learned this years after working for them. Especially don't try working for Crossmark in a rural area. You will end up with bad reference because of cutthroat competition, ignorant supervision, and a cult mentality. But it's not to bad in the metros if you get the right supervisor and place to work. Nobody in the metros is so concerned about age, weight, looks, personality as they are in the weird rural areas.

• Gi
    GipsySoul Dec 13, 2016

@anonymous356 Crossmark is a #### company to work..We need to have facebook page to went discrimination ..
    They are RAT BAGS to work for.. We need to alert people not to work for them. Bullying Management.
    Management are Shrimps .. Head filled with ####.. no back bone and guts.. but face value is high.
    Worst company to work for.

• Pp
    pplwhocomplainarepussies Dec 14, 2016

Sounds like you all are just unemployable. Crossmark is a company for people with the ability to think for themselves and make decisions WITHOUT supervision. I have never heard so many people cry over NOT having a supervisor hovering around. This company is for hard working adults and it doesn't surprise me at all that you CHILDREN couldn't handle it. Have a good life kids.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices