APAC Customer Services, Inc. Logo

APAC Customer Services, Inc.

Having problems with APAC Customer Services, Inc.?

APAC Customer Services, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

2201 Waukegan Road, Suite 300
Bannockburn, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with APAC Customer Services, Inc. Customer Service. Initial APAC Customer Services, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for APAC Customer Services, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about APAC Customer Services, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with APAC Customer Services, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

APAC Customer Services, Inc.custom

I plan today for vecation in pakistan but when i reached the counter they said bring card and id card then u can travel i said ok i will bring from out side but there is station master is name mr faisal his behave is very bad becuase he dont want to listan or talking about solve the problimbe even i requested many time but he is not agreed then i reached ur main office located in abu dhabi i think maybe they will solve the problimbe but she is mrs sara his behave is very bad and she talked very badly and her response is very bad even i said we are the regueler customer since 9 years i did not use the flight but only air blue but her behave is very bad and even she refuesed my dacouments and said refund money and take ticket another company why u use the air blue she is talking like she is the one is owner of airblue .her name is sara and station master name is mr faisal i will not use again airblue flight even i did not advice to use the air blue becuase of bad behave

D
    Oct 29, 2019

APAC Customer Services, Inc. — customer service employee

I was trying to buy something at the store, when a rude employee was talking loudly about a "Manager" that'...

APAC Customer Services, Inc.horrible customer service

Today i went to coles in gladstone did my shopping for startes they were low on staff only 12 items or less counters were open and every one else with full trollies had to go through self service and do it all there selves one women that was working in self service area was trying to do everthing at once when another guy working there that was doing nothing walked away and left it all to that lady to deal with everyone going through self service so you could imagine how backed up it was and she was doing it alone in the end she had to draw attention to me as im a single mum of a 2 year old and a 5 month old she had to scan half of my trolley full of shopping as my 5 month old was crying and wanted to be fed and i couldnt do both things at once another worker walked over to her as she was helping and said gee your busy, the lady helping me said yea i know the other guy seen whats going on and didnt help he just walked away she said shes not happy but still helping me .but that other lady just walked away and went behind the front desk and did nothing to help her, any ways i got to the front desk to purchase smokes and i waited for one man to get served the lady serving him seen me next inline but instead she served another man at the other end which i thought was rude so i stood there and shook my head and she saw, so after she served the guy that pushed in she eventually served me .i asked for a packed of smokes and she went to go get them and couldnt find them so she got a bit frustrated and told another lady behind the counter to serve me but she didnt serve me straight away she served another person before me again then came to me and said can i help you i said yes i already got served by another lady but she just walked away and she didnt seem to care but that first lady walked over to the till to serve people in the 12 items or less right next to me served another customer that was pretty much right in front of me and scanned a bottle of soft drink and slams it in the bag, the other lady then served me and i said thank you and she didnt even say bye have a nice day ... I just thought that it was disrespectful and discusting the way them workers work was very unprofessional ... So i dont think ill ever shop back there again sadly

APAC Customer Services, Inc.sim card

I bought a few SIM cards and introduced to my family members and then one of the SIM card couldn't activate so I call Vodafone up and ask them for help which couldn't activate either so they told to bring my SIM card to coles and they give me a new SIM card but I have to go to work. I ask my sister to bring it there for and the store person told my sister that only selling them. It nothing they can do. My told the store person that Vodafone told her to bring it back here and coles replace a new sim.. so the store person told my sister to leave the sim at the store they will check and will ring back to my sister. Which one week already no phone call and I call the store no ones picking the phone. So I rang Vodafone again and them what happened and they said the store person shouldn't keep the sim if they can't do a replacement. This is redicoless . Buying something that you cannot use and they send around and around like yo-yo and said we have try call coles nothing Vodafone can do. The store person Should of known that should not keep the SIM card there. It quite sad cause my sister didn't speak good English and this is not the first my coles in my area put me off going there. Some times we buy stuffs friends family and come a cross some special at coles. The check out take back and said oh it only a limited of 4 per person. I said but we a 2 person and there is no sign or pieces of paper said limit of the item at all. It quite said they picking Asian people's. I feel so discuss about it.

APAC Customer Services, Inc.pediatric dentist

My first visit was on January 2018 and I took my 5 years old son there for tooth extraction and they behaved him so so bad and mean and they were so nasty but after a couple of month my son had a toothache again and because they were the only in network dentist I had to make another appointment with them with was yesterday and I explained for them over the phone that what is going on so she gave me an appointment for 8 AM and because of distance I had to leave the house at 7 and because I do not have a car I had to ask friend to drive my son and myself there and after sitting there for a while they checked my son's teeth and took an X-ray and then when the same doctor came she was kinda screaming at my son and then she said I am not going to do anything for him and she knew they my son could sleep for 2 nights because of the pain but she was so nasty and she said because he cried and screamed at the last visit I am not going to do anything for him so please you tell me what does 5 years old kid do when you are trying to take his tooth out ????

APAC Customer Servicesweat shop

What ever you do DONT work for this company, this place is the new 2010-11 sweat shop in the US. You will never get a weekend off, if you call in you will be told you are making a job decision and they will call you at home to make sure you are there and try to get you to come in. Even with a doctors note you will still have to be punished by the company.
          The Team Leads are ###s, watch out for this little short ### named mat bunting, he is a member of the KKK and because he is no taller than 5'2 he wants to act like a big shot when he isn't. The Operation Managers are old and tired with little to no education.

I have as well as many other agents, filed complaints with HR and nothing has been done, complaints such as, being cussed at, racial terms were used and sexual harassment. HR never does a thing to assist in getting this resolved. There was an agent that was called GAY/### by a Team Lead and it was reported to HR and nothing was done about it.
          This is the very LAST place you should apply for a job. They start off good doing training, because the trainers are professional, but when you get out of training you are in HELL, this place is a waste of your time and its the bottom of all call centers, you would be better off joining the army and serving in the war than working here!!! Please believe me!!!

• Si
              silvia ong Sep 11, 2019

They struggled to find any excuse not to post and they no friendly and smile at work.
              I want they help me check my parcel,they no friendly only say later help me,after that no help me check.
              So I already go to Gdex Banting yesterday,they say cannot post,I only use online and pay extra delivery fee because I don't want see they face

• Bl
              bluedude May 24, 2011

Call your local EEOC office and file a complaint. Also look up Government Agencies and do whatever you can. I work in the Newport News site and we have the same problem. They are all major ###s at my location as well. File complaints with anyone and everyone. Also contact Corporate. Something will be done from them. Skip your HR dept, they are another bunch of ###s that wont do anything for you.

• Ju
              justmebaby Apr 13, 2011

I worked at the apac in davenport iowa...i completly agree 100% with this statement...i complained to HR numerous times and nothing was done about my supervisor making sexual remarks to me. I even emailed Corporate and left msg's and nothing was done...I am actually in the process of making a complaint to the Iowa civil rights commission !