Having problems with Crossmark?

Crossmark reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 4, 2010. The latest review Rude unprofessional employee was posted on Jul 6, 2021. The latest complaint Bullying, harassment, anti semitism! was resolved on Apr 11, 2016. Crossmark has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 41 reviews. Crossmark has resolved 15 complaints.

Crossmark Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 699 6275 (Customer Service, USA & Canada)
+1 844 530 7635 (Ethics Hotline, USA)
+1 905 366 6333 (Head Office, Canada)
+1 888 621 1142 (Head Office, Canada)
+61 294 391 233 (Sydney, Australia)
+61 398 198 400 (Melbourne, Australia)
+64 94 877 020 (New Zealand)
5100 Legacy Dr

Melbourne
1/582 Swan Street, Burnley, VIC 3121, Australia
New Zealand
Crown Building, G/67-73 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, 0622, New Zealand

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crossmark Customer Service. Initial Crossmark complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crossmark above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crossmark. Discuss the issues you have had with Crossmark and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Crossmark Complaints & Reviews

CrossmarkRude unprofessional employee

You have an employee who works at the location on 8130 N. Church Rd., Kansas City, MO 64058 she was very rude to me telling me to get out of her store just because she had prior problems with me and it was very unprofessional her name is Shelbe Chenoweth. She is an assistant manager and if she thinks it's okay to talk to paying customers the way she talked to me that's not any position for her to have. She even posted about it on social media she's that unprofessional. I am highly dissatisfied with the service this girl provided me.

Rude unprofessional employee
Rude unprofessional employee

CrossmarkRetail sales

I quit Crossmark 2 weeks ago for health reasons. I have Rhuematoid and Psoriatic arthritis. I have had procedures, tests and doctors appointments almost everyday for 2 weeks. I have the shipping label and box for my tablet. Fed Ex is picking it up tomorrow. Now, about the binders and product. I told this woman to send me a shipping label and I would have it picked up and shipped back. But, nooooooooo!!! This woman has harassed me everyday through Crossmark email, my personal email, phone calls and text. She just text me without any prior notification that she is on the way to my house!!! I have everything sitting in my driveway!!! So, if anything happens to it, she is responsible!!! I do not want some lady, that I hardly know at my house!!! She better not come to my door!!!

Retail sales
    Retail sales

Crossmark, Inc.manager/ gm/ andhr

On November 7 I was going to lunch and witnessed a theft I told an employee from Sam's and a mgr then I called the police. I did not know about the protocol for Sam's club or Crossmark. After everything took place im the one being shamed for doing what I thought was right. I have been with Crossmark for 3 years been loyal and persistent everyday of my scheduled event. I am now on suspension until further notice. That is discrimination in all parts. Does anyone know what I can do about this? I worked at the Flagstaff store. Ever since the new manager came in he's been trying to find a way to get rid of me. I've been bullied and harassed he didn't do anything about it. Grow some

• Updated by Dogs911 · Nov 09, 2019

I never got a handbook. The manager would not share this information

• Updated by Dogs911 · Nov 09, 2019

I'm going to fight this I was put on suspension for no reason. I was on my lunch break there for I was a member at the time this occurred. I would like to have my job back. I have learned the policy now for Crossmark and Sam's club. My mistake is taking in consideration and will not happen again. I would like some answers and information on what I can do to be reinstated.

• Updated by Dogs911 · Nov 11, 2019

I worked at the Flagstaff store for 4 years. Love my job. Loved the manager we had but she transferred. We get a male manager who from day one discrimination started with him against me. I complained to him that I was being bullied, harassed and a hostile work environment. He did nothing but take my promotion and wouldn't let me do the lead job I was assigned before he came along. He's a disgrace. He told lies about me to the GM to make himself look better. He is very close to the person who was bullying me even affectionate. I want Justice and resolvement . I'm still on suspension for no reason. Attorney will be notified

Crossmarkemployment

Avoid working for this company at all costs. Hired me for a food demo job that didn't exist. I went out and bought my uniform, shoes and accessories I would need totaling $180 then got told by the club supervisor there was no openings and the "recruiter gave you the wrong information" . Now I'm sitting here with no job and a pile of clothes I can't return! Terrible company, no professionalism and a total lack of communication or properly trained office minions.

Oct 11, 2019

Crossmark — misconduct of incident reporting

I have complained about a member multiple times harrasing me, and have spoke with several personnel. They all...

Crossmarkpersonal

Certain employees at this company are very rude and are not professional when responding back to other employees. This Company also accuses and harasses employees and things not proven to be true. When proof is peovided the company still is nonchalant about the situation and doesn't look at the proof provided to clear up situation. Also company is not considerate of an employees well being working miles away from home. Ive been trying to contact someone other than the two people who keep dancing around the issues at hand and can not reach anyone with my concerns of my Well being being so many miles away from home. What was written in the statement below was very unprofessional to send to an employee who is trying to survive and is concerned about being warm to continue to work for this company

personal

Crossmark, Inc.event specialist

Karen the ES at the Kenner store, #8261, is very rude to not only customers but I have witnessed her being rude & degrading to her fellow employees. She's not a good ambassador for crossmark! I think she is a boss & she walks up & down where the other employees have the carts giving samples & she says embarrassing things to her coworkers. If she needs to tell a coworker something they should be told in private not in front of everyone in the store

Aug 15, 2019

Crossmark — crossmark manager

The management at crossmark hired me on and I started working tuesday I worked a 7 hr shift and had a 30...

Feb 01, 2019

Crossmark — health code violations, food safety violations, safe handling violations, and more violations.

I work at Crossmark at Sam's Club #6435 and I have watch several coworkers leave their carts and have a group...

Crossmark — unethical behaviour, scam, bad service

last weekend I was visiting Sam's mayaguez Puerto Rico, I was in the cafeteria and this group of your...

Crossmark — wrongfully terminated

My supervisor terminated me after giving false information to employee relations. I didn't know the reason...

Crossmark — Sandy Johnston

Worked for Crossmark 3 yrs no problem, then we have a new supervisor and it's all over, Sandy has harassed me...

Crossmark — Manager/ at kenosha

Manager. at cross mark sam's club shannon lang is racist, she consider people based on race, and ethnic...

Crossmark — Retail Supervisor

Hello, My name is Mary Bailey, and I am filing this complaint against Debora Groves, the supervisor for...

CrossmarkFailed Communication

My fiance and I have both been employed by Crossmark for some time now and everything has been going great. My boss put me in charge of our team because I was the "most reliable" and communicated with him about every detail of our events. Recently, we have had issues with Walmart employees moving or throwing out our event kits and a lot of the merchandise we were set to demo not being in stock but still showing up in the texlon from some reason. We voiced these concerns to our Supervisor and also to the Walmart management. This past week we were given three events the same day, two went swimmingly, while the other, my event, was a complete disaster. A walmart employee had thrown out yet another kit, except this one was one of our major events! No biggie, I called my supervisor to inform him and he brushed it off and told me to pull the manual up on my cell phone and go from there. Next issue, none of the merchandise was in stock, after checking with employees I was told "If its not on the shelf, its not here. We stocked it a few days ago and our shipment hasn't arrived." Well darn... so then comes the "do it as educational" spill... I walk to the back to get my cart only to see that the new girl had completely destroyed it! Signs torn off the top, broken sneeze guard, the works (I informed my supervisor of this as well and he didn't seem to care). HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO AN EVENT WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO IT WITH?!?! So, I decided I would help another crossmark employee with their event an in turn, educate individuals about my own products, this was working great, I sold similar products since we didn't have the originals in stock and everyone was happy. Two days later I get a call from my Supervisor saying I didn't do my event, that I came in late and left early and that I had lied to him... wait... I called AND texted you about every problem we were facing that day and in the days prior, and you chose not to listen or do anything about it or even offer advice to me on how to correct it! AND I was 5 minutes late because of rode work... come on... I let you know the minute I got there and I didn't leave early, I met with Walmart management about the problems we were facing that you didn't care about! Needless to say, there was surprise audit and they didn't like that I was doing a joint style event given the circumstances and they didn't realize that I hadn't left but rather went to management for a meeting. I got FIRED! What some ###... and whats worse, they fired my fiance too saying that they felt letting me go would cause some friction between him and the company... get real. Do not work for these people. Seriously, save yourself the trouble.

Crossmark, Inc. — Bullying, harassment, anti semitism!

I was hired by Crossmark on 10/30/15 as an adult beverage event specialist. Enclosed are the notes and...

Crossmark — Sexual Harassment/Discrimination

In my time at CrossMark Sales & Marketing I saw numerous things. One supervisor was sexually harassed and...

Crossmark — Stalking / harrassment

Crossmark is the worst company that I have ever worked for. They has asked me to commit fraud. When I would...

Crossmark — Seeking ex-employees

Hi, I'm an ex-employee of Crossmark and I have filed a law suit against them. I need ex-employees to...

CrossmarkUnfair Working and Hiring Practices

I worked for both New Concepts in Marketing and Crossmark for over 1 year. To my knowledge, I was never terminated from NCIM. I was terminated from Crossmark due to performance. Performance, I later learned was because I was late 3 times. I received one warning letter. It didn't matter that I arrived early and stayed later to perform demos. I was an acting lead (so I was told) and never got a lead's pay. I made sure that all my stores ran smoothly and efficiently. 6 months later I was told that I couldn't be a lead unless I was food certified. When NCIM merged with Crossmark, I was told that a recruiter was calling both me and my daughter so that we can transfer. They called my house, talked to both of us, but for some reason, they recruited my daughter and left me out of the loop. I called and mentioned this fact, and the HR told me that they would look into it. The President of NCIM gave me excellent references, as well as everyone in NCIM who worked for me. Crossmark told me that they would review my file. So I thought. I got a copy of my file from Crossmark and there was only a couple of sheets in it, all from Crossmark, nothing from NCIM. I asked where all my references from NCIM and told me that's all they had, which is strange since they told me that they reviewed my personnel file. I later found out that they only looked at Crossmark's personnel file and didn't even look at the NCIM file! The reason they told me was that they can't access my file since I was never recuited to transfer from NCIM to Crossmark. Let's not even go into the difference in pay ($10.00 for NCIM and $12.00 fro Crossmark). Sure they will reimburse you for mileage. But if you look at your assignments, you are never far enough to be able to be eligible! They have very poor business ethics!