Credit One Bank Cardbills

My husband and I both received offers from credit one bank for credit cards, we never even called or sent in the application accepting the offer, 2 weeks later we both received cards in the mail. I looked at the limit and the fee's and trashed everything because it was ridiculous and all the complaints online didn't help on their case either. On the statement, it said that we were charged for a $69 one time up front fee, and the annual fee would be $69 as well and it would be divided into 12 months, so every month on the bill there would be a $5.75 charge. I called them to check on these accounts, and ask about why we were sent cards and charged for them when we never even accepted their offers let alone use them and they were being so rude the entire time. After about an hour of arguing with these people they finally said that they would cancel the cards and take the charges out, but they're still on my credit report as being open. I called them back and found out that none of that stuff ever processed and the accounts were still open with payments needing to be made. Anyone that get these card offers DON'T GET IT AT ANY COST!!!