ADVERTISIMENT

Credit DiagnosisUnauthorized charges to credit card!

I contacted Credit Diagnosis to order credit reports from the three major credit-reporting entities. I was unable to get assistance from them online and to phone them. They asked for sensitive information on the phone, which is illegal. They requested my SSN, for example. After being able to print out my credit reports, the next day I have three emails saying I will be charged a fee if I DON'T CANCEL. I did not authorize them to charge my card(s) for anything.

• Am
    Amenes Sep 20, 2012

Have been trying to cancel membership but the member ID [protected] sent to me in a letter I get told is not a valid ID#, I just cannot afford this charge of $34.95 on my charge card. I have hard enough time trying to pay for medications.

• Im
    imelda herrera Jun 12, 2011

hi my name is imelda herrera please I need to cancelled this progranm what can i do

• J1
    J111111 Apr 15, 2011

Damn this website!! I am low income and trying to apply for food stamp and Google showed me this website "http://getfoodstampsnow.org" I was a fool when I was convinced by it was a certificated group for application. Eventually it led me to Credit Diagnosis--with a lovely excuse that it wanted to confirm my identity!! All I know now is I need to call [protected] to cancel my membership or they would start to rob $29.99 a month from me. What a wonderful freedom of scam!!

• My
    Myrlande Smith Apr 11, 2011

please stay away from my account i never signed for anything stop taking my money

• Vi
    Victor Lopez Mar 09, 2011

I saw on line about free credit report and I was asked for all my information and whenI realize that by mistake I enroll and I was going to be charge 29.95 I called right away and they still charge It. Now I called back to complain and all they said is that I never called. I think this is not right when they first said free credit report and then you get charge 29.95 to me that's NOT FREE

• Di
    Diane Harris Feb 24, 2011

I had the same problem. They popped up on my bank's website like it was something that my bank was offering. NOT! I cancelled my credit card and had the bank issue me a new one with a new number. Hopefully when Creditdiagnosis does not have a valid account number with which to debit they will give up. What a scam.

nora wiegerig Feb 01, 2011

this was a reputed trial offer for $1 that was to then have the $1 refunded and hte account was not to billed to your credit card. needless to say, charges have been placed to my credit card for 3 months, . This company is next to impossible to reach via phone. Cancell any future sharges thru your credit card and then list this company as fradulent with the BBB.

• Ta
    TAO-k9 Feb 01, 2011

I just received a call from my credit card Fraud department questioning the $1 charge and the $29.95 charge. I did intially provide info to Credit Diag, but THOUGHT I cancelled it -- wrong. As I was talking to my CC Fraud dept, I looked up Credit Diag on-line and found all of the stories of what was happening to others, and I told the Fraud rep right then and there what I was reading, and what was to be expected. She suggested, and we did, immediately cancel my cc acct# so not to charged any longer. She's issuing a new card and number to me, and they are starting an investigation. I feel confident that at least now I won't have to deal with the inevitable as so many folks have and still are.
    *********Best way to handle Credit Diagnosis is to CANCEL your credit card account # and get a new account number issued!!

• Ds
    dsalis Dec 31, 2010

The first time I even saw their site, I had to search my spam email to find it. I tried to sign up for a trial to see the credit issue I believed might exist. Apparently I was taken by a fraudulent advertising to get my interest. I will be informing Bank of America to this as well due to the fact it came up while I was going to their site.
    To return to my earlier statement I tried to sign up for a trial membership to check my credit which I was falsely concerned about, at this point the transaction would no complete, the site told me on two attempts that it could not be completed and I would have to try again later.
    Well later never came and I never pursued the issue. To my shock I saw a charge and there was a phone number. I was told I needed to enter my membership number... I'm no member I finally got a person and explained the situation that I never had any sort of completed transaction and wished to get this removed as I know nothing of this service and I have never even looked at this service. I was told this wasn't possible and the rep started quoting the line as to payment must be ... I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to a supervisor, at this point I relayed the issue once again to her, with no care, concern, anything she started quoting lines about payment being made no matter what just like the other. This is just a terrible way to treat anyone especially as they are trying to call me "customer". Utterly terrible, I will do anything and everything to make sure this doesn't happen to people at any point. Mistakes are made, on this point it isn't on my part unless you count stupidity to even look at something like this fraud.

• Mo
    monica12 Dec 20, 2010

I totally agree with you im am currently going thought the same with Credit Diagnosis.com. I do not advise anyone to sign up with them.They will just rob you of your money.

• Do
    dougl92 Dec 17, 2010

They have been taking money from my account after i cancelled a year ago. Then they say oh you canceled your account last month. Lie's they need to be stopprd and reimburse the people they have scammed.

• Pa
    paminbz Dec 15, 2010

I am a single mom on unemployment and seeking work. I've submitted my resume to dozens of companies that have posted job listings. Finally I received a response from one of the listings saying I was the top candidate to interview. But because the new employee would be using the company credit card to make purchases, I was required to submit my credit scores to verify that I had good credit. The email provided a link where I could get free credit reports. I went to the link. It stated that I would be charged $1 and asked for my credit card information. I dis this and then sent a return email with my credit scores and stating my availability to interview. I never received a reply. But my credit card statement revealed that I was charged $1 and then also $29.95. The job posting was a scam to get me to order a credit report that I did not need, stating it would be free and then charging me a total of $30.95. This company seems to survive on fraudulent schemes. What will it take to bring them to justice?

• Yo
    yourfault Dec 14, 2010

HAHA YOU GOT NO CREDIT YOU NOOB!

• pinkyandthebrain Dec 13, 2010

I too fell victim to Credit Diagnosis and never received the free report I paid $1 for. I kept getting an error message: "Your request did not go through". Then I received an email stating they were aware that the request did not go through and if I click on the link below, it will take me to my credit report. Clicking the link only took me back to the error message. A month later, I saw a $29.95 charge on my account. Forget trying to figure out how to deal with the scamming company, go straight to your bank. They will take care of it...they've seen it before. My bank immediately canceled my debit card so that the company couldn't make any more charges. They also credited the $29.95 back to my account and took on the responsibility of going after Credit Diagnosis to get the money back. I had to wait 7-10 business days to receive my new debit card, but it was totally worth it.

• P0
    p' off Nov 02, 2010

I wish I would have seen this site before I had been jaded by these dishonest people. Don't give them anything because they will steal money from your account!!

fighting against fraud Oct 10, 2010

EVERYONE SHOULD SAVE THIS BOARD ON YOUR FRONT DESK SO YOU WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN EVER AGAIN SO SORRY SO SLOPPY I HAVENT HAD ANY SLEEP LATLEY

CREDIT DIUGHOSIS EXPOSED THEY ARE BUSTED
    his is there privacy thing check it out...

Help
    FAQs
    Contact Us
    Privacy Policy
    Terms Of Site Usage

Terms of Site Use
    The following is the Agreement regarding the use of our site between the Provider of the Membership Service ("We" and "Us") and the enrolled member of this Membership Program ("You") ("Terms of Use"). THIS AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE USE OF OUR WEB SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, CHANGE, ALTER OR SUPERSEDE ANY OF THE TERMS OF THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT YOU ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO WHEN YOU ENROLLED IN THIS PROGRAM ("Membership Agreement"). YOUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT GOVERNS IMPORTANT DETAILS INCLUDING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE BILLING, RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION POLICIES OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, CALL OR EMAIL OUR MEMBER SAVINGS REPRESENTATIVES USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE "CONTACT US" PAGE OF THIS SITE.

Membership Benefits. As a member, You may access through this site discounts and/or other benefits on certain products and services offered by participating vendors. Benefits are explained in either the "Member Area" of this site or in your Membership Materials. Some of the Benefits may not be available in your area.

Disclaimer of Liabilities. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
    THE SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE (THE "SERVICE") IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.

WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.

NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR PERSONNEL OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.

FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

IN ORDER TO USE THIS SITE, YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH DEVICES THAT ACCESS WEB-BASED CONTENT. IN ADDITION, YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO MAKE SUCH CONNECTION TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, INCLUDING A COMPUTER AND MODEM OR OTHER ACCESS DEVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH CONNECTING TO THIS WEB SITE THROUGH AN AVAILABLE ACCESS NUMBER.

Modification of Service. You agree that at our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, We may at any time either temporarily or permanently discontinue or modify any aspect of our site including, without limitation, (i) restricting the time our site is available; (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted; and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use our site.

Access to Your Account. In order to permit Us to protect the quality of our site and services, You hereby consent to Our employees being able to access Your account and records as necessary to investigate complaints and other allegations or abuse. We shall not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law.

Site Links. Our web site may include links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties ("Linked Sites"). We provide You access to Linked Sites solely as a convenience to You. We have no control over Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of Linked Sites and You agree and understand that inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply our endorsement of the Linked Sites or any content, advertising, products or other material available from Linked Sites. You further agree that We shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any Linked Sites.

Privacy. You have read Our Privacy Policy, the terms of which are incorporated herein and You agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable. You consent to the use of your personal information by Us and/or our third party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms and for the purposes set forth in our Privacy Policy.

Denial of Access. These Terms of Use constitute an agreement that is effective unless and until terminated by Us. If You fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement, You agree that We, in our sole discretion, may terminate your access to our site.

Modification of Terms of Service. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms of Use at any time and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the Terms of Use in force at the time of your use. You can always check the most current version of the Terms of Use at this page.

Copyright & Trademark Notices. You acknowledge that Our site contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other material (collectively, "Content") that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protect in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All content is copyrighted under U.S. copyright laws. The Program name and logo are Our trademarks. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Content in whole or in part.

Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains all of the Terms of Use for this site and no representations, inducements, promises or agreements concerning the use of this site not included in this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable. If any of the terms of this Agreement shall become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall not be affected.

GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT REGARDING THE TERMS OF USE OF THIS SITE, SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF.

ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT PROVIDES THAT ANY DISPUTE MAY BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION REPLACES THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING. IN ARBITRATION, A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY AN ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL GENERALLY BE FINAL AND BINDING. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN COURT PROCEDURES.
    Any claim, dispute or controversy between You and Us (or made by or against anyone connected with You or Us, or claiming through You or Us) arising from or relating to Your membership ("Claim"), including Claims regarding applicability or validity of this arbitration provision, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect, subject to this Membership Agreement.

Any Claim regarding the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof. This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and, in all other respects, including the determination of any questions about whether Claims are within the scope of this arbitration provision and therefore subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1-16 ("FAA"), and shall be resolved by interpreting the arbitration provision in the broadest way the law will allow it to be construed.

All Claims are subject to arbitration, no matter what theory they are based on or what remedy they seek. This includes Claims based on contract, tort (including intentional tort), fraud, agency, negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions, or any other source of law. Claims made and remedies sought as part of a class action, private attorney general or other representative action are subject to arbitration on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. As an exception to arbitration, You and We retain the right to pursue in a small claims court located in the federal judicial district that includes Your billing address at the time of the Claim, any Claim that is within the court's jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis.

The arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator, applying to the Claims the substantive laws of the state of Connecticut without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof. The arbitrator's authority is limited solely to the Claims between You and Us alone. The arbitration will not be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding. You and We do not agree to any arbitration on a class action or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall not be authorized to treat any Claim on a class action or representative basis.

If You prevail in the arbitration of any Claim against Us, We will reimburse You for any fees You paid to the AAA in connection with the arbitration. Any decision rendered will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.

Arbitration rules and forms may be obtained from the AAA at http://www.adr.org/ Claims shall be filed in any AAA office. However, any participatory hearing that You attend shall take place in Fairfield County, Connecticut, unless You chose to have the hearing take place in the federal judicial district that includes Your billing address at the time the arbitration Claim is filed.

This arbitration provision applies to all Claims now in existence or that may arise in the future. The arbitration provision shall survive termination of Your membership as well as voluntary payment of the debt in full by You or any bankruptcy by You.

IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING BY REGISTERED MAIL WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THIS "TERMS OF SITE USE." IF YOU SO NOTIFY US BY THAT TIME THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER FOR THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM. HOWEVER, IN THAT EVENT, WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT THE END OF THE MEMBERSHIP TERM.

LAST UPDATED: 3/17/2010

fighting against fraud Oct 10, 2010

these people are going to be exposed over and over again if I have anything to do with it this is the first time I have ever took a chance on line to check my credit they have upset my nerves so bad that when I get done writting this I am going to the hospitail and then to my lawyer so may God have mercy on there souls and everyone in thios world that make a liveing off of other people's trust I never got to see anything as soon as I gave them my info they would not finish like I felt it in my gutt that I had had just been scamed and I am not going to let them get away with it makes me so mad at myself for being stuck on stupid to even think about trusting yahoo mail so I am not only mad and very upset over what they just did and how they talk to me and treated me stoled my money and my joy so and made me sick with my mind and nerves so I am going to jhave to go to the hospitail I would hate to be them or any of they other scamers that is all yahoo mail and most email is all about so chalk this up as a leason learned I wish I had known anout this
    Credit Diagnosis Complaints - Unauthorized charges to credit card!
    and this complaint board so I would say we need to make blogs and check googel every time befor even doing something so stupid trust no one on the net unless you do check them out first everytimeexpose them to face book and myspace bulletin board too we have to start working with each other i myself weill be makeing warnings every where on everyone i find...this is not good...but this is the beging of exposeing them all...

• Ly
    Lynn112355 Oct 03, 2010

I didn't authorize credit diagnosis to charge my credit card for a "free" credit report

• Ru
    Ruth Benitez Sep 20, 2010

I requested credit diagnosis to provide a credit report only one time. I did not authorize them to deduct a monthly fee of 29.95. I never authorized that this will be a monthly
    membership. They have been deducting since June.

• Sh
    shannon clevenger Sep 16, 2010

i signed up for what i thought was a free credit score and never recieved anything from the company. instead, i was told that you needed more information from me so i quit pursuing my score but i was still charged $29.95 to my bank account. id like this matter taken care of as soon as possible. if i cant get this matter taken care of through you i will be forced to contest these charges with my bank agianst you. thank you for your time.
    shannon clevenger

• Mr
    mrs.leonor sanchez Sep 03, 2010

on sept 1 a charge of $29.95 was made to my bank account i did not authorize such charge i want my funds back thank you

• Mo
    Mona L Smith Sep 01, 2010

I have been doubled billed and unable to use the online info...so I am ripped off by misrepresentation and thievery. so remove all the charges from my credit card plesee. .
    Mona L Smith

[protected]

• Va
    val10m Aug 16, 2010

I did not even ask for thir serv. and got charge on my cc. was able to talk to a rep. said it would take 2 days to put the money back on my card.

• Je
    Jeff St John Aug 09, 2010

I was try to get a free credit report and then it turned out to be a $1.00 charge, I thought it was worth getting my credit report, it never worked, I never did get my credit report and then they charge me a a service that I never new that I signed up for. $29.95 a month for 4 months before realized that I was being charged for something that I was not useing and did not want.

• Fw
    fward Jul 31, 2010

un able to acess report after advertisment said i could numorus your account is down for my protection and im the one trying to acess it go figure they will be hearing from me this morning 07-31-2010

• Da
    datruth0921 Jul 11, 2010

Now for those that received "unauthorized charges" did you only check the box stating that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions but didn't actually read them? If you did this then your stupid! It's called read before you sign ...idiots. Oh and also if you aren't computer literate ...STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!! Its common sense that when any company, advertisement or any sign up form when they ask for credit card information there is a charge coming up some time soon. BE SMART AMERICA READ BEFORE YOU TYPE AND CHECK THAT BOX SAYING I AGREE AND HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

nothings4u Jun 19, 2010

Please. Please before signing up for any credit reporting agency do not sign up with this website www. creditdiagnosis.com. I sign up from this website on 06/11/10 just to check my credit report and after checking it I called them and cancelled it right away. I even got the name of the representative and a confirmation number and also an email stating my membership had been cancelled on 06/11/10. Well on after all this happen, the next thing I know they charged my card $1.00 on 6/14/10 and charged my credit $29.95 on 06/18/10. Ok now I have a problem. So please dont sign up for this website because this company is a rip off.

• En
    ennoj21 Jun 06, 2010

They took out five dollars from my account then 29.95 that's illegal for a company to do that I don't know why there still open if they try to say that there better tan any company there lieing don't ever go wth this comapny there thevies

• En
    ennoj21 Jun 06, 2010

This company charged me 29.95 after I spoke to one of the representative she said would refund it they never did this company is a rip off they should be shut down don't go with the they should be reported to the better bussines bureu

• Ab
    absolute_brat82 Jun 02, 2010

i had the same fee show up on my credit card. call [protected](privacy matters identity) it will ask for a method to identify your account(credit card # u used, member id or telephone number you used) it will give you a summary of your account them prompt you if you need further assistance. tell them you were charged they will cancel THE ADDITIONAL SERVICE you are unaware u are enrolled in and being charged for MONTHLY!!! they will also refund the charge. I was transferred to a live adviser and the matter was resolved in a matter of minutes hope this helps. forward to all you know with the same problem.

• Zo
    Zoomie2 Apr 08, 2010

***************************************************************************************
    I've just received the following email after canceling my subscription to them:
    This email confirms that your membership in Credit Diagnosis has been canceled per your membership terms. Your cancellation confirmation number is [protected]-[protected]. You do not need to do anything else to cancel your membership.

We thank you for your interest in Credit Diagnosis, and we hope your membership experience was a positive one.

If you have any comments or suggestions that might help us better serve our members, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Credit Diagnosis
    Member Savings

SECOND FOLLOW UP MESSAGE CANCELING THE SAVINGS CLUB PORTION

This email confirms that your membership in Your Savings Club has been cancelled per your membership terms. Your cancellation confirmation number is [protected]-[protected]. You do not need to do anything else to cancel your membership.

We thank you for your interest in Your Savings Club, and we hope your membership experience was a positive one.

Sincerely,
    Your Savings Club
    Member Savings
    Ok - so guess we'll see how it turns out.

• Fl
    flamingMAD Mar 27, 2010

I wish i had seen this site BEFORE i fell into this scam!! I was not able to access any of my reports. I tried for 2 days and spoke to 5 different people. UNSUCCESSFULLY. It really is a joke. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

• 80
    808nyc Mar 14, 2010

I've had numerous charges on my card. I haven't been able to stop it and I'm trying to work with my credit card company. There should be lawsuit against this company!

CHARLES MILTON CLARK Mar 12, 2010

Entered this web site on iternet. However did not complete te information for using the system. On 2-6-10received a billing on discovercard in the amount of $29.95 for services of this company. Called the company by phone and compmained of the dilling. I was informed that they were cancelling the service. When i checked my discover card billing for march i found a new billing for 3-6-10 for their services in the amount of $29.95. Since ihave called them informing them of the non-registration for services i would appreciate a rebate or credit of$ 59.90 on my discover account. Please aadvise of action taken. Per charles clark [protected]

• Me
    Megan S Feb 10, 2010

I wasn't reviewing my credit card bill closely enough and overlooked one email that stated I signed up for some service I was aware of. Credit Diagnosis continued to charge my credit card for unauthorized charges for 8 months at $29 then 34 per month! I have furious and they will only refund 2 months - this is a rip don't give them your cc #!

• Su
    summerlove Feb 10, 2010

We all need to file a complaint with the "Internet Crime Complaint Center".

If each of us who get scammed file a report maybe we can put a stop to the tack on subscriptions being allowed. When you register for Credit Diagnosis you are 'secretly' subscribed to two other places that each charge nearly 30.00 so within a month you will have paid almost 100.00 to them, just for signing up for the advertised 1.00. Pretty sick isn't it!

• Bh
    Bhow Dec 31, 2009

These sob's have to be illegally screwing people. I do not know exactly how but they gather all of your information and charge you $1.00 and $29.95 a month for some kind of credit report that is not even viewable. This is a beyond a scam more like grand theft. These people need to be sued and taken for everything they have. Char-ma 's a b**** and I hope someone takes them down.

• Tb
    Tbaby Dec 21, 2009

I signed up to receive a free credit report and now Credit Diagnosis have billed my card without my authorization.

• Du
    durango Dec 13, 2009

i put authorized charges i meant unauthorized charges please change

Comment Guidelines