Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS]fraud

R

Received a letter dated August 21, 2015, sayiing I owed $26.84 for an old Baltimore Gas and Electric bill. Logged on to pay at cbcspayments.com and after typing in the access code, the next thing that was asked of me was my entire social security number. I then googled CBCS and saw that they are a scam.

• Pl
    PlbmMjcd Jan 25, 2019

Llegué acá en el 2016 tuve un problema de salud el cual lo pagó el medicare pues tenía ese seguro por ser cubano pies secos establecí un crédito y ahora 2019 dicen que debo casi 5000 $ haré una demanda porque es ilógico traté de entrar a la página que dice la carta y me devuelven la llamada en inglés para enredar al consumidor es una estafa y con ese dinero contrato abogados pero no pueden afectar un crédito para ganancias de ellos

• Mo
    Molly Judge Sep 04, 2017

I have good credit and pay my bills. They demanded payment in full on a bill that I have never seen before. This demand comes after very serious illness and extend hospital and at home care. I really am frustrated by the lack of information and the demand for money without proof.

• Mo
    Molly Judge Sep 04, 2017

They demand payment in full. This was the first time I had even seen or heard about this bill. I just don't trust them.

• Tm
    Tmcd Apr 25, 2016

I am tired of them sending me the bills saying I owe 175.00 there is no way I owe anything to this crap and don't even know who in the world is this program I want them stop sending me bills

• Ju
    Judith ribic Feb 06, 2016

This company sent us a bill. I called and set up a payment plan. Every month I would make a payment on line. I made one in January. I checked my bank account and this company had the audacity to take a payment out of my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. If necessary I will change my account. The nerve of this company.