Credit Acceptancethe whole company

My husband and I had our car repossessed and we only owed 295.00. CAC got our car towed ( well the tow guys drove my car instead of hooking it up). We had to pay the tow bill over 300.00 bucks plus 295.00 to get the car back. These are horrible people. We even told the people that it would be 3 days before we could pay the 295.00 b/c we get paid every two weeks. These people need to be put out of business. I am thinking about a lawyer at the moment to get my tow bill money back. If I was 800-1000 behind I could understand but they could not wait 3 more days until we got paid. I would highly reccommend people NOT to got thru CREDIT ACCEPTANCE. THEY ARE RIP OFFS. I am going to trade this car in for another vehicle that is not thru CAC.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Blevins
Benton Ar

• Ri
    Rich78 Feb 05, 2014

I agree Wendy. I have a friend who focuses on class actions of this type. You can contact him at [email protected]

Good luck.

• We
    Wendy12 Dec 17, 2013

We need to file a class action law suit against credit acceptance. They are the worst company to get a car loan from!!!

• Id
    Idislikefraud Apr 17, 2012

how do i trade my car in... i wish not to deal with them any longer had car for over a year credit is okay in wish to move on