Cox Communicationsdeceptive practices

M

The sales representative flat out lied about the services I would receive. My initial bill was so much more than quoted so a tech came and took away the DVR and downgraded me. Your two year price lock is not as any reasonable person would call a price lock since my bill has gone up significantly after a year. The support staff explained to me numerous times how Cox describes "price lock" and I still don't understand what they are talking about. Any normal person views a price lock as meaning that your price won't change. Iv'e spent hours of wasted time speaking to the support staff but have only gotten a small discount of the increase. Iv'e never dealt with such a dishonest company. I just wanted my account cancelled but am on the hook for a penalty. All because Cox won't provide the services I was quoted for the price I was quoted.

• Mi
    mikewong27 Aug 14, 2017

Have the exact same issue. Cox sales quoted me with a bundle deal one month ago, but found out last Friday that they did not honor that bundle deal. Called Cox Loyalty Dep twice in the last few weeks and each time their Rep told me different things. I was Cox customer for 12 years, rarely have issues with them, but recently had so much issue with their customer service and Sales reps. I totally lost trust in Cox.