Courts Singapore — service
My husband received a call from your debt collector today 22/3/2016 at 1657hours asking of when my husband going to make payment. As was mention by my husband on previous call by other collector that he will make payment at the end of the month which was every 31st but they misheard him as 21st.
This debt collector was very very rude as he raised his voice towards my husband and acted like an illegal money lender. When my husband ask for his name, he refuse to tell and keep on asking about the payment.
My husband told him that he only to make $50-$100 payment but this guy said"that means you don't want to pay" and my husband have not even finish talking he hang up the phone.
On per other teleconvo with other customer service, my husband did mention that he works as a mover currently and only got paid if he has job.
As for this guy who called my husband, he is very very rude. First he called without any greeting or introducing himself, he ask my husband of when to pay, sencondly he raise his voice towards my husband and thirdly he hang up the phone before my husband finish talking.
This is the number which call my husband 9138 4126
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan
- Courts Singapore - acer computer
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - courts online order
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator