Courts Malaysiaiphone 7 plus 256gb

V

I have made a order for 2 iphone 7 plus 256GB on the 12th Dec 2016 and until today I have not received any update or status on this. Mentioned I m a VIP customer and is this how am I should be treated. Never delay any payment and no outstanding on my account. When we walk in to the branch the staffs giving reason the supplier is not giving any response. When we check back I made a order on 12th Dec 2016 but courts put up a order of stock on 29th Dec. Get back with a reply to me as in I need the phone asap.