Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myrude debt collector

P Mar 25, 2018

Your debt collectors are disturbing and make a mess in my office and I have lodged a police report.
Date: 22 March 2018
Description (Police Report):
On 22/03/2018 approx. 1400hrs while I was at my office at Malaysian Rubber Board Sg. Buloh, I was approached by 2 Indian men introducing themselves as debt collectors from mammoth courts named MARAN) and another who did not reveal their identity by riding a white Honda HRV. When the meeting took place, I told him he would solve the debt problem on 24/03/2018 because the debt was not on me at this time. This item was also notified via whatsapp on 21/03/2018 to MARAN but he insisted on appearing in my office to mean embarrassing and disclosing my information to an office friend. A fuss happened during a meeting at the office when I directed MARAN to circulate from my office for interrupting me who was on duty despite being given an explanation. He had forced me to pay and did not want to go out and make a lie at the office grounds in a loud voice and scared the other staff and threatened to meet my boss and director. For security reasons, I was out of my office and headed for a police help control post. The check in the police assistant found that he had falsified vehicle registration information where he had registered a different car. He also threatened me to paste my debt notice in my office with my embarrassment intentions. The information of the 2 Indian men is available at the Malaysian Rubber Board aid policy lodge. The purpose of this report was made for fear of any undesirable event occurring on my own, my family and property later on. This is also to avoid commotion in my office again. My reports are up to date.

rude debt collector

RESOLVED

• Updated by Pejai · Mar 23, 2018

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 25, 2018

Dear Valued customer,

Thank for reaching us via complaint board.

Pertain to your concern, please kindly email the copy of police report along with your details such as IC or Courts account number for further investigation to the email address provided below. We truly apologies for the incident occurred.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

• Li
    liza martin Apr 16, 2018

I've received a call from your debt collector Ms Sue [protected]) on 12/4/2018 on my outstanding (RM2+++). They asked for initial payment of RM500.00 but i told her that i only can pay RM100 as a initial payment and followed by monthly RM100 and i'm willing to settle the outstanding as soon as possible. She don't agree with that amount and I also told her that previously there are few debt collector called and threaten me to pay I even told them that i can make a monthly payment instead of paying few hundreds for a initial payment. on 16/4/2018, My HR manager called me to her office and show me a fax from RMV Partner & CO ( courts debt collector) they sent a notice amaran to my office. Why they need to sent the fax to my working place? . I didn't say that I wont pay, I even told her that i can pay RM100 immediately. Why they behave like Ah long. Why need to send fax to office when we agree to pay? I already made an police report, they are not dealing wth customers in professional way. This is my working place and its really embarrassing.

• Ai
    Aizat Razali Apr 17, 2018

@liza martin Agree. We need to lodge a report.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices