Course HeroFraudulent charges

B Dec 05, 2020

I had the service for 2 years, paying upfront for the yearly. Recently noticed 3 $15 charges. They said I ran out of unlocks and was prompted to pay $15 for 5 additional unlocks. I told them that is not true, and even had proof that I had run out of unlocks recently and was told I was out. Emailed them to see when they renew since I no longer had unlocks. Spoke with someone who said they would get back with me and never did. Disputed with my credit card company, and they deactivated my account out of revenge. BUT they will not refund me for the half year of service that I no longer had. This is a fraudulent company who is fine as long as you don't question them. They will tell you to contact them, but they do not resolve. randomly add $15 charges hoping you will not notice... my credit card went back and found $15 charge in April, which is when they also charged me to renew for the year. Scary company and now I can't get into my account at all and see the things I have already unlocked.