The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CouponCabin — account status
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i am new to coupon cabin and have signed up for an account; however they closed my account without informing me why until i attempted to log in. this is their reason for closing my account 'Our security system has identified your account as having a substantial and highly unusual number of returned or reversed orders in the short period of time that you have had an account with CouponCabin.'
what happened was that I buying gift cards from cardcash.com and cardcash.com processed my orders but then keep on cancelling because of a technical gitch in their system. I contacted cardcash.com to resolve the issue which they did. now I can buy gift cards from cardcash.com but coupon cabin closed my account because of the numerous 'reversed orders' which is not my fault. i want my account to be reopened as i did nothing wrong.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable
- CouponCabin - account deactivated
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- Coupon Cabin - customer relations
- CouponCabin - cash back
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions