Costco Wholesale Corporation — cashier
3250 W. Grantline Road Tracy, CA 95377
Date of incident: Nov. 16 2017 @ 13:14
Cashier: Eric W.
I was at the register, finished putting my groceries on the conveyer belt but forgot to place a black separater when I realized and was about to say sorry I didn't put a separater when Eric the cashier interupted me while angrily and rudely replied, "Next time you need to put one of these down to separate your stuff." while forcefully putting one down in front of my groceries when he had already finished with the previous customer. He then made a quiet remark "You just had to leave the toilet paper on the bottom...my back is already hurting and now I have to bend over to scan this sh**" This is terrible customer service.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart