Costco Tire Center Bridgewater, NJtire service

A

The employee named bridges should be fired! I made an appointment on 6/22 for 5 pm for a tire rotation (Even left work early for it) and I showed up 5 minutes to 5 pm and the employee named bridges told me that he checked their system, even checked my confirmation number and that I was not in the system and that since it was 5 pm, he could not take my car in for a tire rotation. Fyi, the tire center close at 8 pm. He told me to call back on tuesday morning and ask for him and that he would take care of the tire rotation himself that day at 5 pm. I called (After 8 tries) and spoke to bridges himself who told me to come in at 5 pm and that he would take care of the tire rotation himself. I show up at 4:59 pm (Left work early again) and I find out bridges left work at 4 pm. The employee working there, ken, took my car in at 5 pm, but since I didn't have an appointment (Thanks to bridges, who when I asked if I could make an appointment told me I did not need one), it took 3 hours. Out of curiosity, I had ken check my previous confirmation number to see if my original appointment that bridges said I didn't have was in the system. Turns out it was in the system and bridges had lied to my face. Needless to say bridges is an unprofessional, incompetent employee who should be fired. My purpose for this post is to warn other patrons of his antics. Make sure you speak to anyone else there other than bridges because nothing he says can be trusted and he is so incompetent, he doesn't even know how to use their computer system. I filed a complaint with management, but it seemed like a waste of time. They gave me a box of $6.99 cookies to compensate. It was a nice gesture, but that does not change the fact that bridges should be fired!

• Pe
    PE Customer Sep 12, 2017

I had similar experience yesterday at this Bridgewater NJ Costco Tire Center.

I was sent back.
    It was Monday - a weekday.
    I had chosen weekday because it would be less rush.

During the day, I had called Tire Center for Tire Rotation. I was told, the Tire Center is open till 8:30 and I can come around 5pm for the job get done.
    I arrived precisely at 5:10pm at the Tire Center front-desk. I do not know the name of the person on the front-desk. He was so unreasonable. And just did not take my car for consideration. He was so adamant. Even responded me like..."It is 5:13. I have to leave. I cannot get your car out of Garage. etc. etc."

I was so disappointed.
    May not visit this Costco in future.
    May not renew membership either.