Costa Coffee — unable rto give staff tip... as it must go to some africian charity to build schools
I visited costa coffee at watersones 20.08.2012 at 11.21 am and was served by "jodie" service excellent, as i'm disabled there was no problem in table service! When I was about to give this young woman a "tip" I noticed that all the tips went to some "charity". I was very upset at not being able to show my appreciation to this young lady and also the rest of the staff..
Surely its the customer who decides were the money goes and not head office. As you are a large company maybe you should take on the resposibilty of making sure the schools were built and let your customers carry on the the usual way of saying thank you for good service.
Yours elizabeth martin.
Store reference no.[protected]
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - staff